Anyone test out Lazarus Pit Artifact at rank 80?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Deus Ex Machina, May 3, 2018.

1. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Assuming you have the passive bonus at rank 80, can anyone test this out. So first step is to obviously have the artifact at rank 80. Secondly, do not have it equipped just yet. Third go and get knocked out. Now as you are knocked out, are you able to quickly equip the artifact and still be able to revive yourself? Or does it only apply if you already have it equipped as you get knocked out? Thank you in advance!
  2. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Ha what league are you in? I got mine to 70 just to test this same thing and was pontificating about it in the league chat that my alt is in.

I’m guessing the effect being non-passive will stop us from making it work, but I’ll let you know soon!
  3. stärnbock Devoted Player

who wants to die anyways?
  4. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

I'm at 77. Did you get an answer yet in-game?
  5. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

No sadly, no one is really interested in leveling this artifact. I do agree with your first point though.
  6. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

You cant equip things when you're dead anyway. And to try to equip it quickly before you die..... You could just prevent death instead.
    • Like x 1
  7. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

While you can't do anything while you are dead, you most definitely can swap things out while knocked out.
    • Like x 2
  8. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

You don’t know how to use the three seashells? o_O
    • Like x 6
  9. velvetsanity Loyal Player

*bzzzt!* You have been fined one credit for a violation of the verbal morality standard.

*snicker* He doesn’t know how to use the three seashells! *snicker*
    • Like x 3
  10. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Oh must be a pc perk
  11. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

What are you talking about?
  12. EconoKnight XIII Legion

• Like x 6
  13. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

No sir. Try it?
  14. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

It’s officiall: No go. Tested in a FOS3 walk-in, both with and without it equipped and it’s a very different experience when equipped, that includes a 12-hour countdown timer appearing when you’re dead and it’s equipped. :(
    • Like x 2
  15. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Guess ill have to lol.
  16. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

That is a darn shame. A missed opportunity there as it's very niche and limits our options. Well I thank you very much for testing this out good sir. It's been very appreciated.
    • Like x 1
  17. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Basically, if you're running Elite content, just take a sec to pop it in before starting or during a boss cutscene. In all other situations, swap in a different one, lol.
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

One more reason to have Armories.

You could have your regular Armory with any Artifact you want..... then switch to the "Lazarus Pit" Armory as needed. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  19. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Well, I’m not sure it’s as much of a missed opportunity, but only because I think the idea of loading it while dead can be seen as exploit, so I assume that’s why it’s not a passive buff as they would have possibly/probably thought about that ahead of time. Of course, it also wouldn’t fit well with the natural in-game messaging of “wear your artifacts to get the buffs.” But if you meant a missed opportunity to sell more time capsules then yes I found agree with that.
  20. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

That’s what I assumed id do. I called the armory pug life, and I only leveled it on my tank. ;)