Anyone Know What Cr You Need To Be To Open The Max Item Lvl Green/blue/purple Episode 46

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MystoganJella, Oct 5, 2023.

1. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

2. Hraesvelg Always Right

• Like x 2
  3. Kzinti Committed Player

I think it is 402
    • Like x 1
  4. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

It doesn't matter, as the NEW DLC will boast you I thought to the open world if you're not at or above the min CR.
  5. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

New vendor gear is 370, so assuming the same pattern as shock DLC and using the link Hraesvelg posted above:
    Purple 368, CR 419
    Blue 364, CR 416
    Green 360, CR 412

So equip your blues at 416 and purple at 419.
    • Like x 3
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

The way I see it with all they daily attunable drops we have access to just use them as you get them.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It matters if you are trying to open dropped gear in an advantageous manner, meaning you wouldn't open most blues till greens were about maxed out, and wouldn't open purples till they will open at max. It can be frustrating as sometimes drops won't give you that one piece you need to advance.
    • Like x 1
  8. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

With the recent DLC releases you have 6 months of this DLC, there is no rush. Figure we aren't getting another DLC until the Spring 2024.
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Actually, holding on to pieces till they will open at their 'best' levels is the opposite of 'rushing'. So yeah...I agree.

You might want to have a word with people that were spamming the elite raid last night to get full renown on day 1 though. I'm not sure they realize we have time to get there.
    • Like x 2
  10. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Lies!! We must be max renown day one incase they add a new dlc next week!!!
    • Like x 1
  11. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

It's coming tomorrow to test!