Anyone else wishes Sonic Shout didnt have that annoying girl's scream sound?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Last Dragon, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Last Dragon Well-Known Player

Subj ^
    • Like x 1
  2. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

Sure, give me a manly scream.
    • Like x 2
  3. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Agreed fully
    • Like x 1
  4. Controller Devoted Player

Well, if anyone can find a clip of my man Tyroc in the Legion of Superheroes cartoon the game "could" pattern a male's Sonic Cry after that.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Other than that the only Voice attacks are Black Canary and Silver Banshee.

Can't do Black Bolt....IIRC when this dude opens HIS mouth it's extremely dangerous. So he's a no-go.

[IMG]
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

How hard was it to record 2 screams, one male, one female? Apparently TOO hard. :rolleyes:

Or they could use an old redub of Banshee from the X-Men Cartoon saying "not while I'm wearing these Jamaican colors"! :D
  6. Quantum Rising Committed Player

It makes me cry when something I want to use has a graphic or sound that doesn't fit my character. Pied Pipers Flute is the main culprit of this for me. I love the artifact stats but when it procs and those rats rush out on my atomic toon I'm like.... UGH! :mad::(
    • Like x 1
  7. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Can i get a hair metal scream
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Wouldn't a high-pitched cry sound the same coming from a male or a female? Because it's ... you, know ... high pitched? A whistle isn't ever going to sound like Shaft, lol.
    • Like x 5
  9. Proxystar #Perception

This is what I expect my sonic shout to sound like.

• Like x 4
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yes and no. Pitch is one thing, equalisation is another. It’s like when you play the same song on a small speaker, then a bigger one. The bigger speaker didn’t actually change the pitch of the song, but it still sounds different because certain frequencies are cut or boosted.