Anyone else want EO in the LPVE version?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Curse Bringer, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Hold the pitch forks and torches back if not, but I would love this challenge with 4 people
    • Like x 3
  2. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Im in, sounds like fun
  3. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Much like your motherbox trinket concept *COUGH* DEVS *COUGH*, I'd support this.

Why not? it's a feat which already exists, shouldn't be too challenging to implement. Likewise, obtaining it shouldn't be too challenging but challenging enough that it takes a bit of effort to get. I'd support it.
    • Like x 1
  4. Dynagirl Committed Player

I would like to see this. :D
  5. Backseid Devoted Player

Every feat in this game need to be obtainable, with minimal effort and zero communication, on the very first run!

*giggle*
  6. Backseid Devoted Player

NO...

LPvE is for day one players in terms of difficulty. This is supposed to be for everyone as an entry level group experience.

YES...

To go the opposite of my original response, not every feat needs to be simple and obtainable right away. So go for it. Just don't ***** when trying for this in a PUG group ;)
    • Like x 2
  7. Dynagirl Committed Player

LOL! You know that's is gonna happen regardless. :p If this feat does go live, someone somewhere is bound to fail and destroy the image they have in their head that they are god's gift to gaming. Then a new player will show up out of nowhere on the forums and preach in thread after thread about the evils of lpve and why it needs to stop and be deleted from this game.
    • Like x 4
  8. Avian Dedicated Player

Did anyone say EO?
    • Like x 5
  9. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

You don't need a feat for it to run it EO-way. ;)
  10. Avian Dedicated Player

I wouldn't mind it as an extra feat but doing it the EO way and closing tunnels isn't really any different, both in terms of rewards and time you spend in the instance.
  11. Venus Void Dedicated Player

The music made that pretty hilarious with 4 Robins.
    • Like x 1
  12. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

How about they fix it to were you get 5 marks and can get the feats for the team ups right first.