Anyone else experienced more game crash after titan episode?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Snowy OwI, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I got the crash reporter crash for the third thime in 3 days now and my game almost never crash so I just wondering.
  2. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Same here. Im literally only doing legends pvp and crashed during a match and during the loading screens
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

USPC: I warped to my base as somebody sent me a group invite and I got stuck in a neverending loading screen. Trying to relog on the same toon I get stuck on a neverending loading screen once again until it crashed and it says "world is down for maintenance". As far as I can see at this very moment, there is no signs of the US server being down for maintenance.

If I log into any of my other toons, it seems to be fine but that other toon is still stuck in a neverending loading screen.
  4. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Haven't experienced any crashes. I used to DC a lot but that was due to my ISP and some funky routing issue on their end.
  5. Eve YouTuber

Not crashing, but lagging, mostly in Titans zone. Can't really complete my missions like that.
    Though on duty stuff works great, It's just the island. :\
    • Like x 4
  6. Saami Loyal Player

I havent dced or crashed while playing DCUO for long time. I hope it stays like that ´knocks on wood´.
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I got that yesterday too when I was looking for hive infiltrators, all those people continuously phasing for large robot feat, at least when I was on
    • Like x 1
  8. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]

Edit: To make sure I'm clear, this isn't my pic, I lifted it from a bug thread, but this kind of stuff causes the problem. When there are infinite spawning NPCs, zones tend to start lagging then eventually crash. Happened quite a few times, I remember when this happened with the Star Sapphires seasonal one year. All the Violet!
    • Like x 2
  9. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Just a lot of lag on titans island. Adds falling thru the floor.
    • Like x 2
  10. Coffee Iced cream Level 30

USPS - many crashes. Had few times where the game would startup make it to the splash screen where you have to acknowledge you want to join the game, then nothing but black screen or the ESRB splash never goes away. Console isn't locked as the game can be shutdown.

Deleting the profile seems to have resolved this issue, well for the past day anyway.
  11. mexmex Dedicated Player

Haven’t crashed but huge big bad lag , somehow I still managed to finísih content, but si many in raids have to relog a lot
  12. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

I've recorded at least 4 crashes since the DLC dropped. I've seen Black Dawn crash a couple of times in stream, even Trex, the streamer, has crashed in-game... and irl.
  13. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

14. Plowed In Loyal Player

Shall we say interest in this episode is pretty high? ;) :)
  15. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Can't edit the original post but I'm crashing now as well. Normally don't play in peak times I think.
  16. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Make sure that you clear all your temp files cache etc.... Updates tend to cause these kinds of issues if you do not do this on a regular basis.

Always clear after any update or hotfix and you will not usually have issues.
    • Like x 2
  17. Dene Devoted Player

that last bit lol
  18. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Server space and the fact that hundreds of people are phasing like crazy farming that bot.

To the devs, please take note of the lag. Don't put a weekly boss that people will spam right by where everyone stands. This doesn't help with the lag.
    • Like x 1
  19. Razzbuu Well-Known Player

Disconnected more than 7 times in almost 2 hours today (more than 30 Dc's since the lunch of the new dlc) and that never happened before the new dlc, and didn't happened in previous launchs of old episodes like (AoJ,RwC,E3,Deluge..etc)..
    What makes it weird that i have no lag ,, just a multiple random Dc's, happen a lot during combat too ,, so frustrating