Any update on the 2016 goodies.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zpred, May 12, 2016.

1. Zpred Dedicated Player

Hey guys, we are near the half way mark of 2016 and yet nothing from what we were told in 2015 we would be getting in 2016 has come.

I say nothing but what I really mean is, water powerset, gear/style unlock, 4th colour pallete. Monthly content is cool an all (although I prefered the old system) but I just don't think it's cutting it anymore, we need more freshness, more new stuff if it be small things or large things.

There has been no update to say anything about these, are they on hold? Are they still being worked on? Etc.

I appreciate that you have your hands full with the overload with Xbox players an that's a priority, I also appreciate you're up to your neck with mid/weapon/power balancing (let's be honest that's still gonna be an endless cycle no matter what you change lol), and there's still plenty of bugs/crashing/getting booted to character screen randomness that needs fixing on ps/pc.

However what would be cool, is just some form of updates of how these features we are getting are coming along?

Maybe a Dev or mepps could do a internal wip stream.

They could say, this is how far we have come with the water powerset, this is what it looks like, we are trying to implement this to it or we might change that, it's not fully finished but this is what we intend to get to etc, maybe players and devs could combine ideas in the wip stream, let the players and the devs create the powerset. I think that would be really cool tbh.

Same goes for gear/style unlock, this is how far we are atm with the feature, this is how we want it to work, or this how it looks atm etc etc.

I believe a wip stream would be cool to give players a better idea/view of things and how things are progressing, but updates of any of these would be great :)
    • Like x 4
  2. Pults Loyal Player

soon
    • Like x 4
  3. Zpred Dedicated Player

Should of seen that coming lol, I knew I should of put inb4 the soon lol
  4. Red Templar Dedicated Player

Beat me to it.
    • Like x 1
  5. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Soon™
    • Like x 3
  6. Pults Loyal Player

• Like x 2
  7. Harlequin Devoted Player

Hold down the alt key and type 0153 on the numpad.

You're Welcome™
    • Like x 2
  8. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

This®^
    • Like x 2
  9. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

You can still drink and not know things.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. Zpred Dedicated Player

Come on give us something apart from soon or in 2016 :D
    • Like x 3
  11. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

I'm pretty sure they didn't announce this stuff until 2016, didn't they?

Granted some of it (water is the only one off the top of my head) we knew about but I'm pretty sure we didn't find the bulk of this until january.

My guess is we might see water on test in June to be possibly released the same time as summer seasonal (which a leaguemate says happens in July, I swore it started in June... but what do I know :p) and that's really the only guess I can make.
    • Like x 1
  12. Red Templar Dedicated Player

My IPad has no Alt key
  13. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

That is such a vague anwser. I wish a developer would leave a comment or a estimated deadline.
  14. Pults Loyal Player

Estimates gives us false sense of hope.
  15. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Can't wait for the 4 color pallette and new legends, Grodd,Wildcat, Martian Manhunter would be nice. More new characters ingame with a story arc.
  16. Harlequin Devoted Player

[IMG]
  17. Red Templar Dedicated Player

I work with computers 10 to 14 hours a day. I don't want to see a computer when I get home. I don't even own one anymore.

((Yes iPads and PS4 are "technically" computers, but they are different))
    • Like x 1
  18. Harlequin Devoted Player

Are you seriously trying to start a conflict about your lack of an alt key? Is this about your ™ envy? Either way...
    [IMG]
  19. Red Templar Dedicated Player

My facetiousness fails to translate well into text based forms of communication
    • Like x 1
  20. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]