any update on style unlocking?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Curse Bringer, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Its been a while since the last wave of styles were released for unlocking, any chance we'll see the seasonal styles and latest DLC styles added to the list soon?
    • Like x 8
  2. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Yeah I want them to roll out more style unlocking. We are already at tier 10. We can allow all other old styles including the elite War-Metal style for my mains and holiday styles including the anniversary event styles
  3. OG ELITE Committed Player

I really wish this could get done.
    • Like x 1
  4. Kuno Loyal Player

They could at least finish with the last episodes like AF3, before the structure change. I gave up on completing Gorgon Slayer.
    • Like x 3
  5. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Update the style vendor to offer styles from DLCs that lost their currency and make them available in style unlocking.
    • Like x 4
  6. tukuan Devoted Player

Personally I think it's time for Energy Armor, Quickstryke and Nuclear to get added.
    • Like x 4
  7. tukuan Devoted Player

That one too, I still need the head and feet.
  8. Kuno Loyal Player

Nowadays we can get both styles in recent episodes using marks. Nuclear, Quickstryke, Gorgon Slayer... Those styles got lost being drop items, while prior styles were added to the rare vendor or available through style unlocking but those got left in between when devs decided to abandon style unlocking.
    I'm tired of that, they release a feature and then abandone it half way... ugh.
    • Like x 1
  9. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Same on Gorgon Slayer.
  10. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Honestly this probably got delayed by the cash duping glitch, and I'd say it would be a good call. It's asnnoying not being able to unlock styles but it was incredibly frustrating having the economy as messed up as it was.
  11. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

They stopped doing style unlocking long before the cash glitch.
    • Like x 1
  12. Kuno Loyal Player

Where have you been? lol we been asking them to continue with style unlock, and been many months with no plans to release more phases.
    • Like x 2
  13. Brit Loyal Player

Hate to burst your bubble, but in the past 2 years, there has been no updates on Style Unlocking.

There was one update to the Vendor 00 and Vendor 22 option to unlock styles with MoV... but that update was actually to REMOVE styles from the vendor.

At this point, I could understand if they never went back and updated old styles for unlocking, but it makes no sense to not introduce the new styles with it in place. Basically, while they're designing it, it's one of those cases of "As long as you're under the hood..."
    • Like x 1