Any reason to save old augs?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by fm0987, Dec 14, 2021.

1. fm0987 Committed Player

Should I be feeding my fp augs into the new ones then?
  2. Jaelia Committed Player

I would save them unless you got all feats in the episode or if you want extra tokens.
    • Like x 1
  3. Henoshock Well-Known Player

The experience conversion rate isn't that good, and old Adaptive Augments are still useful in the old content if you do replay it (less damage from certain boss attacks, % bonus to certain stats).
    • Like x 1
  4. Caroline Dedicated Player

Augments will always be useful, especially now when we have clamped content. I'd suggest saving them.
    • Like x 2
  5. Proxystar #Perception

You should keep all old augments if you have any intention of playing that content again (even moreso in a serious manner or elite)

When clamped in EEG putting on the specific DLC augments or even when content isn't in EEG the augments will increase your stats for that content as well as provide you with the substantial environmental benefits such as specific damage reductions from bosses etc.

Despite the fact you can feed augments my advice would be top resist any temptation to do so ever.

I, for example have three DLC augments (might, dominamce, precision) for every single DLC in the game and unless something dramatically changes that's the way it will stay and continue.
  6. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

I would’ve said no pre stat clamp, but they’re definitely worth keeping now
  7. JailhouseBat Active Player

It really depends. The BOP augs allow you to turn off the bots which is useful if you are going for one of those feats or running the elite raid. The Patchwork augs debuff the bosses which when it was current, was the only way you would survive certain attacks. Also you dont take damage from Hydras pools in Patchwork. Its a case by case basis to me.