Any plans for Batman day on September 21.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Batrederik, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Batrederik Dedicated Player

A worldwide Batman Day will be held on September 21, where multiple cities plan on lighting up the sky with Bat-signals. So DEVS? any plans.
    • Like x 2
  2. Belthazur Dedicated Player

YES We Will have Something.. Still unknown as to what. Mepps has posted about it in his Announcements. All we know is Something IS happening.
    • Like x 4
  3. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Thx Belthazur.
    • Like x 1
  4. Batrederik Dedicated Player

i'm gonna be listing to this on September 21 for The Dark Knight day
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Is lighting up the sky with bat signals really a good idea?
    • Like x 2
  6. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Uhm, duh? I mean, from the standpoint of light pollution and air traffic control, swing and a miss, but it scores 15 Awesome points.
    • Like x 1
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

yeah a raid is planned for area 51, dont miss it, Batman needs you!
    • Like x 4
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Better than last year's plan.
    • Like x 1
  9. Proxystar #Perception

Walmart: how did we sell out of batman outfits before halloween?

CNN: country wide anarchy as thousands of unsolicited vigilantes dressed as batman overrun cities after seeing signals in the sky.
    • Like x 5
  10. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

... I call that a success.
    • Like x 1
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

At least the streets will be free of crim... Oh wait what Batman does is still illegal....
    • Like x 3
  12. Batrederik Dedicated Player

As cool as the idea of shining a spotlight into the night sky to signal Batman is, most of the time the result would be nothing more than a beam of light fading into the darkness.

^But we wouldn't wanna make things too easy, now, would we?
  13. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Do we really need another batman t shirt?
    • Like x 2
  14. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

an 8 player raid night time version for area 51 yes you are correct :D
    • Like x 2
  15. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I'm planning on lurking on some rooftops, preferably with some grotesqueries, while wearing a cowl and cape, myself.

Oh, sorry, you meant in the game.
    • Like x 3
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yeah.
    • Like x 7
  17. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Nice**
  18. myandria Item Storage

Hmm....

Notice how this announcement doesn't mention specifically *which* major cities will be participating. I have also heard that people will be participating in 5k and 10k races in their batman costumes. Really?o_O That's a whole lotta Bat-Sweating!

IF the New York/New Jersey area is participating, it will probably be happening only in Manhattan Times Square Area. Brick City (Newark) and Trenton ain't gettin' a whiff of this, as well as the other NY Boroughs. The last thing NY/NJ needs are fan boys and girls climbing up on rooftops...
  19. FoolsFire Devoted Player

20. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Yeah, I guess.
    I don't think about it too much....

The announcement will succeed. The Dark Knight day will be nice*. But right here, the Paris,
    is just as important, maybe more.
    And you don’t have to be a citizen of Gotham to celebrate Batman Day. Time and time again, Batman ranks as one of the most *recognizable* comic book heroes the world round. Even if you’ve never picked up a comic in your life.

Yeah and + New Jersey to New York is 80 kilometers. But okay..

see ya**