Any of you nature healers finding success in Hive E (Last boss)?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 6ix9ine, Aug 24, 2018.

1. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

straight forward question are there any nature healers out there completing hive E last boss? if so what is your strategy for when the green floor phase pops up because shielding is a MUST in this phase and trying to just heal through it is a no go (From what ive seen) im just curious because i literally havent even seen a nature healer do terra in hive E.
  2. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

Looking at Obisidian's vide of doing Terra in Hive E, it shows a 8450 dot that would need to be healed every second. When I was at ~236cr might/power spec'd w/ nature (barely 30-40sp in resto), when I did testing I could put out 5-7k healing out over time for the entire group without even using cross poli, bloom, or roar. I'd be tempted to say nature is the only healer that could actually solo heal (without shields) hive E last boss through that phrase of gas with a good troll just because when played correctly, there's no other healer powerset with the same hot potential. But then again, I just went to Youtube and searched for DCUO Nature Healer loadout and my loadout nor rotation isn't there so I'd prob make the argument of why take a chance on if a nature healer knows how to max out their hot compared to just another powerset using a shield supercharge.
  3. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

I agree
  4. Schimaera Devoted Player

If the group plays the phases correctly, a nature healer can compete.

I have my doubts though since many groups try to burn down Terra on the first gas phase, and by doing that, the heal debuff get's stronger.
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

looks like all elite healers switched away from nature, was never able to experience a nature healer in the group for hive elite, first the dot is increasing the longer the raid last and second the dot is hp based, as tank the dot hits for 17k so idk.