Any ideas for next resurgence capsule?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Siramez, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Siramez Well-Known Player

All i can think of is:
    Powerset Movement styles
    Powerset Lair themes
    Powerset hand auras

suggest down below :)
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Probably movement styles.
    • Like x 3
  3. dresserball Dedicated Player

Tokens to decrease the lag.
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Maybe powerset accessories? Give us that Shade the Changing Man shell around our bodies with powerset effects:

[IMG]

Then you could use that together with auras to really make it pop
  5. BeastGamingSkill Level 30

New Powerset Auras. For example instead of the Sparking Aura it could be a red or blue color sparking. All they'll have to do is change the color of the original powerset auras.
  6. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

remember when this game had a marketplace...you actually got exactly what you wanted for a sane price instantly...stupid...I know...wtf were they thinking...hahaha...
    • Like x 1
  7. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

I hate the delivery system too, but I'd kill for powerset movement modes.

Skimming on ice or rocks!
    Full flame trails!
    Super-speed with alternate lightning effects!
    New and improved glowing, sinister and furious designs!
    • Like x 1
  8. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

That said...what about powerset skins?
  9. RoBotkin Well-Known Player

We're being semi-realistic here.
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

How about the resurgence-resurgence cap? Nothing new, but a random from any of the previous resurgence bonus boxes...powerset auras, accessories, chromas, metals? Would put more of these ultra rare items in the broker potentially and give people a shot to pick some things up that were missed before. It would also give us completionists a break from having to pick up 17 power 'movement' styles or the like.
  11. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

If they keep with the power set theme:

-power set orbitals
    -power set supply drops
    -power set back up uplink-
    -power set movement effects
    -power set accessories
  12. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I’d love powerset lairs to be in marketplace tbh, then have power related base items in marketplace to go with each power (sorta like how water has a splash pack)

I think it be cool to see more movement styles or even powerset accessories if they look cool resurgence wise
    • Like x 1
  13. Ekart Committed Player

Here is an idea.

No more gambling boxes. Let them put styles, emblems and other cosmetics as direct purchase in the marketplace. Or even better... obtainable via source marks in vendor.
    • Like x 1
  14. Heywiar Committed Player

I'd really love powerser movement styles!
  15. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

I saw hints of that years ago when I gave my e guy...barely alt status...my first Zeus orbital...e was boosted from the latest game update of the moment at the time...so I was high dps...and with every Zeus strike I used that glorious blinding lightning shot right at the bosses..
  16. BLAQistLight New Player

i think they should make powerset accessories