Any good dps at the moment?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Miauinator91, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Miauinator91 New Player

So i am looking for a new power and i saw Nature getting crazy Stats. But i am not sure to go nature because i dont trust it. So is Nature good or should i choose another power?
  2. ALB Dedicated Player

Nature is probably the top dps powers, especially if you have a nature heal spamming harvest
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Nature is top tier in the right hands and with the proper artifacts.
  4. spack2k Steadfast Player

if u dont care looking like a bag of potatoes when playing, nature may be the way to go for you....

...dots may drop occasionally which is annoying tho.
  5. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Nature's very consistent, plays well with hybrid setups, and "tons of little yellow numbers constantly". Plus "1 - 2 - 3 - Harvest" - > Weapon - > "Harvest" = super hard to argue with for setup.
  6. Highkey Burns New Player

In my experience with nature, its drawback is how inconsistent it is. You have your dots to spread, but already in the most recent event, I sometimes cant get all 3 posions off before the ads die, other dmg roles are killing them too quickly.

The boss fights in the duo is another example, The bosses are either too far apart, or die too quickly for nature to max out damage.

At full rotation after you've already spread and refreshed your poison, then nature is really good, but nature's drawback is it can be difficult to get to that point.
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

It may not be the best DUO power but it’s one of the best and most consistent RAID powers. If you want a loadout for duos and easy stuff you can very easily run anything.
    • Like x 2
  8. Xibo Loyal Player

Rage, Earth, Light, Atomic or Gadgets.
  9. crap zappa New Player

Take out light and atomic and put munitions and elec
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

And take out Gadgets and put Dual Wield/Bow.
    • Like x 1
  11. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Only because its cheese with that healer, but sure. Cheese is top tier for sure.
    • Like x 1
  12. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

What are you going for? Being top in damage? Just being a hard hitting power?

Reason I ask, it's not rally about the power, or the DW crap. It's all about your artifacts now. If you don't have the correct artifacts, for whichever power you choose. It won't matter what you pick.

Plus, they'll need to be rank 160 minimum to be relevant.
  13. ALB Dedicated Player

Probably 85k dps with a nature healer
  14. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

which is why I don't wanna hear about my doom spin rotation...
    • Like x 3
  15. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

But but but. I was beat by someone using it!!!! (Sarcasm)
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Take whatever ALB says with a grain of salt. He is notorious for over exaggerating.
  17. ALB Dedicated Player

Give 1 example?
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

"Probably 85k dps with a nature healer"
    Ask me a harder question.
  19. ALB Dedicated Player

That's a fact my dude. Not an exaggeration. No dps on this game hits harder than nature with a nature healer using harvest.
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I don't know what the significance is between Healer role and Harvest? Harvest doesn't do bonus damage in Healer role and a DPS would have higher might than a Healer specced for damage.