Any Chance at Batman #75th Styles?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Batman Beyond, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Well its no surprise that this Wed. July 23rd is Batman Day! And some local retailers are starting to do promotions so I'm wondering if DCUO is doing anything for it too?

My local comic book retailer is doing PreRelease showings of the New TV series Gotham, and is offering several Batman Goodies that day. Things from a Special Free Reprint of Detective Comics #27 the 1st Appearance of Batman, down to some fun goodies like Batman Masks and Capes and it has me wondering if DCUO will do anything like styles for us as well?

So far we have a PvP Skin which is neat for those who are into that, and of couple videos, but what better way to show your appreciation to the Dark Knight on his 75th but some new styles!

Comic stores across the US will have a variety of Batman Masks and Capes for fans, hopefully DCUO takes the hint and adds some fun styles for us to enjoy too! :)

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. NCR RANGER New Player

I made this thread months ago. The devs never answer. It feels like they hate the Batman FANS. We didn't get any T5 Batman armor, instead we got a Council. We didn't Get the new 52 Batsuit in the Lockboxes, we got Batgirl instead.

They don't care about the Batman fans. Legends reskins without different load outs from the 2 Batmen that already exist.
  3. owlman New Player

This good.