Another Possible Issue With Update

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by bagofboom, Oct 1, 2016.

1. bagofboom Committed Player

Today at roughly 5:30 pm (Ohio time) I was running Darkseid Duo on an Alt. On the 2nd boss(es) I got KO'd and instantly got booted from the game.
    Upon logging back in (had no linkdeath) I was in the WT, with a lower cr (was 151 prior to duo, 150 after). I checked my gear and I had lost the Helmet and Back piece that I had just received in the First Piece duo moments before.
    It was like the game forgot that I had run it, got gear, equipped gear, modded gear and saved to my armory. But, I was now also loot locked from Darkseid Duo even though I never finished it. I was locked from first two bosses, neither of which I fought. (Came into instance after previous player left and the other player was fighting Argany or whatever his name is, so I was locked behind the blue wall unable to fight, didn't get any gear or MoV. Went to Central City, got to 2nd boss and....well, here we are.
    I don't know if any of this is connected to the other issues going on right now but in 3 years I've never lost gear or loot locks before so the timing is interesting.
    I'm not petitioning to get my gear or RB's replaced. Not a big deal, just wanted to let the world know.