Another feat menu idea.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rip Kurrent, Oct 28, 2021.

1. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

So, I know that this has been a recent topic and is like to add to it. If I recall correctly, EVERYTHING to do with an episode used to be included in that episode's feats. This included styles from the episode. Somewhere along the way, that stopped. Episode styles went into the iconic style menu and the additional feats were added with under just styles or under theme..cant remember right now.

Why not keep everything the way it was. Trying to find out if you have a material or aura from a certain episode would be so much easier. Additional rewards have been a thing for a long time. It's much easier to keep track of those feats when they are in with the episode. Thank you for listening :)
    • Like x 3
  2. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Better yet, make feats searchable by DLC and instance, make it possible to pull up a quick list of feats you need when you enter an instance and reorganize the feats list into something logical - like putting all the time capsule feats in one spot away from other feats that don't require luck or too much money.

Heck, while I'm at it, maybe a new UI with lots of search features and maybe user customization. And as long as I'm dreaming, I'd like world peace. And a pony.
  3. Trykz Dedicated Player