Anomalous RP League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Nichalus, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Nichalus Active Player

Looking to start a RP League, like in the good ole days. Now I know that RP isn't everyone's cup of tea, and that is fine, but please don't post on here trolling that RP sucks.

We have a League Hall that is filled to the brim with cool social areas, and I'm still placing things in daily. The Hall gives folks a place to go where you can RP without interuption, or those folks that like to interfere and act a fool around us.

Now, we aren't a 'hardcore' RP league, but I remember when the game started, all those years ago, that people were openly RPing in the Watchtower, by the Superman Statue and other places, and I kinda miss those days of spontaneous RP sessions between running missions.

We also would like to help other members run their various missions, have Raids, and help members collect the rare and epic items and collections.

If you are interested, please contact Arcleric (League Leader) Colonel Stone, Ezekiel Blood (my current mains).
  2. Nichalus Active Player

On as Colonel Stone now.
  3. Malachyte Devoted Player

I'm not trolling or anything, I'm asking seriously how exactly does a RP League go about playing ? Do people get together to actually assume the role of their character while talking/chatting in game and while running content ?
  4. Nichalus Active Player

Well, it's actually a little of both.. Some folks liked to RP during missions, taking on their character's story. Some used mission content to further their character's story. Some people liked to just strike up spontaneous conversations between their characters to further their characters story, or origin, during their down time after running missions.

That isn't to say that while we're online, that you HAVE to stay in character. Far from it. Basically its just to create a roleplaying social setting, which is why you can use the League Hall for doing so, while not having to worry about folks that like to Troll roleplayers out in the open world, or in the Watchtower..

We can also help other members running missions (whether rping, or not) and help them build up their CR. Plus, we have a Bank, where we can share Collections, Armor, Weapons, etc.. I mean, my toons have just about all the collections, so when I run missions, i generally place them in the bank for members to get if they need them.
    • Like x 1
  5. Malachyte Devoted Player

Ah ok...that sounds something that could be fun for folks...
  6. LadyMelodyPaige New Player

I may be interested in joining actually. I am about to roll a new toon. Will post with her name in just a few moments.
  7. LadyMelodyPaige New Player

the name of the Character is Amaya Sparks
  8. Nichalus Active Player

I will be on Ezekiel Blood in a moment.

Also, when DCUO opened, I was with a very cool RP League called Overwatch, if any of you are still out there, please look me up, or post here.
  9. Blazing Bacon Well-Known Player

With the update to 140 character max for everything but league, you might want to check out this community. They're open to newcomers and new leagues as long as you agree to the rules. http://dcuonlinerp.proboards.com/
  10. Errimoor New Player

Many greets, sorry for bumping an ancient topic, but please, someone from the league get ahold of me

Thank you, and be well