Announcing The Bombshell Paradox and Corrupted Zamaron!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BOMBSHELLS AND BLACK LANTERNS COMING TO DC UNIVERSE ONLINE IN ALL-NEW EPISODE THIS SUMMER

WHAT: DC Comics Bombshells will be making their first videogame appearance, coming to DC Universe™ Online (DCUO) this summer as part of a new Episode and as playable Legends Characters.

Black Lanterns will also make their DCUO debut in the game’s 15th Episode where they have invaded Zamaron, home of the Star Sapphires.

Episode 15

The Bombshell Paradox – In this eight-person Operation, players will travel through a rift in time and space to the world of the DC Bombshells to battle the "Bombshell" Talia al Ghul. In her attempts to alter their timeline and change the outcome of World War II, “the Lady al Ghul” has created a tear in reality that must be fixed! Players must stop her and set the universe back on its correct path.

Fast Facts:
    • Modeled after DC Comics Bombshells , Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Talia al Ghul Bombshells make their first-ever video game appearance together.
    • DC Comics Bombshells makes its videogame debut in The Bombshells Paradox.
    • Episode 15 marks the beginning of the League of Assassins narrative in DCUO.
    • The Bombshells Paradox introduces a new environment – Russian Gulag turned Secret Munitions Factory.

Corrupted Zamaron – "The Black" has re-emerged in the universe and has targeted the Predator entity inside the Central Power Battery on Zamaron. Because of this threat, Indigo-1 of the Indigo Tribe has now joined the War of the Light. In this duo, players will help Carol Ferris defend Zamaron from the Black Lanterns and will purge the Black Lanterns’ Corruption from the Battery.

Fast Facts:
    • Black Lanterns and Indigo Tribe make their DCUO debut in Episode 15, including the appearance of Corrupted Hawkgirl.
    • Corrupted Zamaron is a continuation of the War of the Light storyline.

WHEN: Episode 15 will be available this August as a free download for Members and for purchase by non-members via the PlayStation®Network, the in-game Marketplace, or for PC players via the DCUniverseOnline.com website.

• Like x 13
  2. MentosTroll Loyal Player

will there be sexy stuff of said bombshells? :D
  3. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Is this the name of the trophy list as well?
  4. Sbel Devoted Player

What CR will be required to do these?
  5. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I'm very excited for this. I just really hope Supergirl has an accent ! :)
    • Like x 2
  6. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

$4 for 2 pieces of content. That's $12 for the same amount a full DLC used to be over the last year. Have fun with the new system premiums!
    I'm willing to bet they'll also convert it to something like 6€ again :rolleyes:

Content looked good from a visual perspective as always. "Role Mechanics" I'm willing to believe when I see them, it hasn't been long since they promised us ultra challenging mechanics with HoP1 and that turned out to be one of the greatest overstatements ever.
    Elite affinities could be good, not enough info yet to judge.
    No Bombshell styles sadly... at least we're getting good lair items though. Hoping for some tech/mech stuff too.

$4 :confused:
    • Like x 1
  7. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Fan-freaking-tastic.

Can't wait! :D
  8. BigAl Devoted Player

Curious. Will the original "trilogies" still end with Part 3, or will the content be redefined? Example - instead of ending with 3, now we will have a 4 and 5 and 6. Are they staying trilogies, or becoming something entirely different?
  9. Pr0tojay Committed Player

So from what it looks like, 1 of them is a completely new area, and the other map is just a rehash of zamaron....unless i read that wrong. Anyway, the more new areas, the better. Just getting tired of the rehashed maps.
  10. Stone Level 30

I am just curious,what would premium members consider a "just"price increase compared to those that are legendary for buying separately?As this is not the first time I have seen complaints about unfair pricing and the devs I guess have never asked public opinion,so then,what is fair?
  11. HandofFate New Player

I'm excited for the new content and monthly Episodes, looking forward to the walkthroughs next week.
  12. Chukdatruk New Player

Seems like a slow rollout of facets of Part 3, along with adding something different so it's not JUST lanterns, or JUST New Gods, or JUST something else.
    • Like x 1
  13. BigAl Devoted Player

I got that much, but I was asking if there was going to be a definitive third part or if they scrapped that idea all together.
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

There won't be an episode named "War of the Light Part III." It seems they will just be called after the actual content within them, for example "Episode 15 - The Bombshell Paradox and Corrupted Zamaron."
    • Like x 1
  15. Zamer New Player

Technically Bombshell Harley already made her first video-game appearance in the Infinite Crisis as a skin along with Bombshell Stargirl. However, can't wait for Episode 15, hopefully it will pop out on the day of my birthday ^_^
    • Like x 1
  16. ClumsyNinja New Player

I can't wait, this looks very exciting. As pointed out by Zamer, even though Infinite Crisis does go away in less than a month, that is where Bombshell Harley made her video game debut, as far as I'm aware.
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

:eek: It's shutting down already? That didn't take long. I'm very surprised. A LOT of promotion was put into that game.
    • Like x 1
  18. BigAl Devoted Player