Livestream Announcing Quarks and Rewards From Time And Space!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MTCason Level 30

Looks like you're one of the few. The TCs themselves are going like hotcakes at 800k apiece right now on the Broker. This is the best opportunity to make money and work the Broker we've had in ages.
  2. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

I appreciate your response, thank you =)

I was actually being facetious in my post. I'm glad I disguised it well enough to steer you; an obviously smart player.

I know the DCUO staff is young, but inexperienced too? I'm confused! Maybe I'm smarter than I give myself credit for... I think its common sense to recognize what path DCUO is taking. I have a hard time imagining the staff doesn't know either. I'm fairly certain they do. The sad truth is Daybreak doesn't need us Legendary players; players who generally play for good story-lines and enriching content.

My $15 mo is nothing compared to the revenue gained from compulsive players. Compulsive behavior is human nature! Even the most frugal succumb. Capitalizing on player's "human nature" makes good business sense if you're trying to make some quick cash. I lost $300; gambling that I would complete the Void material collection. I would have spent more if my Principles didn't kick in. It's clear to see that Daybreak is converting DCUO into a cash-cow.

New capsules come out what, every 2 months (ish)? The latest announcement is in regards to upgrading the "capsule system" in order to "please the gamers" . . . But those who spend time on the "Capsule System"... are they "players"? Capsules are nothing more than rolling dice; absolutely no playable content is associated. Compared to the Release of the last two DLC's, capsules are taking up more Daybreak resources than actual game content. Our most recently released content is so shallow, I imagine the developers feel at least a little embarrassed.

A fair and accurate correlation: DCUO is like going to Vegas! There's not that much to do with your time if you're not gambling...
    • Like x 5
  3. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

I'd rather go to Vegas. I prefer to win money instead of pixels.
    • Like x 1
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Again, not taking your word for it, lol. Where's the proof? I sure haven't seen it, lol.
    • Like x 1
  5. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

WELL SHOOP THE HOOP THE DOOP
    BOY WAS I WRONG ABOUT THIS
    5129!!??
    • Like x 1
  6. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

Looks like seasons greedings was early, bravo.
    Daybreak is even more worthy of the orange ring then larfleeze himself. By the way, when will we get the official orange lantern power for about $500?
  7. MTCason Level 30

Open a few capsules. If you can get 30-40 from opening the capsule and another 10 from the subcapsule that's 30-50 per capsule. Easily do-able if you stop running your mouth and start playing the game.
  8. Harlequin Devoted Player

If you could get 463954334 quarks per capsule, you'd only need to open one.

Neither scenario is remotely possible.
    • Like x 2
  9. MTCason Level 30

Clearly you haven't opened many, either. It's VERY easy to get 30 on the initial capsule open.
  10. Captain Entropy New Player

Not really. I watched the video that had mostly 10 or 13. It's not easy to get more than that
  11. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Sorry, already watched videos of people opening tons of capsules (actual evidence). No 30 or 40 present. Max a couple of times was 22, mostly 10s and 13s and a couple 17s. Average? 13.5 per. If you got 30 once, great for you. If you claim to have gotten it more than once or a bigger number than that, show some proof too, otherwise you're just talking.

Also, nice job with the continued personal attacks. Keep them coming. They make your arguments seem so much more rational, calculated and accurate.
    • Like x 6
  12. Captain Entropy New Player

That is right!
    • Like x 2
  13. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

Thank you for having insulted me by replying to me in my last post.
    Well, let's see, your bills do not beat.
    First you say: Within opening 3 TCs I had over 150 quarks, that is more than 50 by TC, but this is not possible at all. Something is wrong there.
    So you say that in the future you won 20 from taking the quark reward for it instead of the badge.
    But at the end of everything says: opening the capsule and another 10 from the subcapsule that's 30-50 per capsule.
    So what's the truth? You have gained more than 50 Quarks per Capsules so more than 150 in 3 or, you have won 20 by choosing alternative reward that only pays 10 or, the reward is only 10 and the result is 30-50 per capsule so you took more qo maximum in 3 and even so your average would fall?
    Which of your sentences are real, what proof do you have because besides you, nobody here achieves the feat of winning more than possible in 100% of the attempts.
    Some screen shots or videos would be good at times like this where someone who changes the speech so much and barely hits which numbers he actually wants to add tries to show everyone that he alone (and his many accountancy problems) is right.
    • Like x 3
  14. recoil Committed Player

i opened one arcane capsule and confirm that the average is 10-13 quarks from actually opening the capsule and an extra 10 for choosing the bonus quarks. sadly as of this moment there is nothing of interest to me in this vendor. i will probably buy a resplendent box when or IF they put those in as they showed but otherwise it's just meh. i used to need the avatar bombardier hands but i found two styles i like slightly better.
  15. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

I got it figured out guys...calm down. He's using the Japanese from USD exchange rate when giving numbers. It all makes sense now. Now lets go about our way and forget this whole conversation. ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. MrMigraine Devoted Player

TR8TR! :D
  17. recoil Committed Player

i suppose i can take some hope from the fact that it's called a "TIME AND SPACE" vendor. if my prediction is right this logically explains why the avatar bombardier costume style something that's been gone for a few years is in the vendor. if i were to make an estimated guess we're gonna see alot of styles that have been gone out of game for awhile and after a year or two we'll probably see the styles and materials that just left.
    • Like x 1
  18. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I actually got 82 on one, and 48 on another. Aside from that all 10's, 13's, and a couple 22's. Took a picture on my phone but I can't upload it.
  19. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Congratulations! How many Time Capsules did you open total so far?
  20. TheDrone Well-Known Player

I completely agree. And that was my original point. The DCUO gambling system is cheaper and has less significant rewards. I don't love it, but it's far better than in STO.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.