Announcing New Episode: World of Flashpoint

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 9, 2021.

1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I wish I could be as excited about this...
    But I hate Flashpoint.
    I love the Flash! (Wally>Jay >Barry)

But Flashpoint was nothing more than DC putting a big ugly padlock on Geoff Johns ridiculous retcon of Barry Allen's origin.
    Turning him from a unique character who became a police scientist and then a superhero who did good for the sake of doing good into just another Batman Knockoff who was moved to crimefighting because of a terrible tragedy in his childhood....
    And then locking away anyone from being able to undo it by saying . If Barry saves his mother, the entire world will go to S#!T

What made it worse was the fact that DC used it as a trigger to jump-start their abysmal New52 era .
    So while the styles may be interesting... although with Flashpoint Wonder Woman and Batman already done via Time Caps, Flash and Reverse Flash done via the anniversary event....there's very few principle characters left to do....(Hot Pursuit perhaps? Kid Flash? (could this be how we finally get the open crown Flash cowl?)))

[IMG]electric chair with chemicals by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
  2. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

im an bit confused tbh may its may fault but is Gotham now as an open world with in or just as some missions...

i also saw this thing about elite duos and i have to say on this......THANK GOD i love the idea to just need another guys to do an elite challange i mean im not the best player in dcuo so if i make a misstake somewere i can do it better nexttime (repeat the mission after seconds...not hours) i know that some guys like the raids thats ok but give us one elite duo for guys like me who dont got such big groups but love to get a good gear PLS dont stop this in future dlcs
  3. hero turner Well-Known Player

at some point will we ever get a batman cape that can fan open during the gliding ,or flight, or just when we glide off top of a building?
  4. Vingii New Player

I'm just hoping that we finally get a Kid Flash inspired cowl cuz we've been asking for years now
    • Like x 2