Announcing New Episode: World of Flashpoint

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Well I'm glad. I want to get the best gear and get things leveled up.... But I hate it when it takes so long to get fully geared up, the next DLC/Episode comes out and you have no time to enjoy your fully geared up toon before having to do it ALL OVER AGAIN.
    • Like x 1
  2. Lightnings Revenge Committed Player

OOOO I can't wait
  3. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

i want to know how you guys get my schedule from work, and why you do this on my day off....every time. every update, every maintenance for the last year has been on my day off....excuse me while i go waste the only day i have to play for a week...
  4. PHNTM Well-Known Player

Am I missing the sarcasm?

If not, maintenance has always been this day, for a good number of years. Not the companies fault you haven't adjusted your day off.
    • Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

Everyone waits. It's not like they think "Oh how can we ruin Heliotropix's Day...Take the game down for maintenance!"
    Just let them update what needs to be update. It's not like they go down for maintenance every single Thursday.
  6. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

A solo AND a duo would be nice, even if the solo was a walk-in like in AF3 or the Anti-Monitor event....but I'm not greedy...duo will work.

Agreed on the sentiment though. Should be a good array of options to work on.
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You guys need to look at the contribution meter thing. On bosses like Cosmic Boy, where he can be put down in 15-20 seconds by a large group, a solo player can often get no credit even if he was on the boss the whole time, dropped orbital, etc... Most bosses don't have this option or have side adds which can contribute (all the WV bosses, SG, LL, Val). I've seen this with Metahuman as well, although that's more if you come in past the 1/2 way point where he summons the projections. Not sure if this is an all or nothing scale or if each boss can be tuned to allow for different levels of 'participation'. Not that it's world-ending...just if you are turning, 'quick-burn' bosses might need a 2nd look.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

When this article was written, the status of artifacts was WOW IT WOULD BE CRAZY IF THOSE ACTUALLY GOT DONE IN TIME, so they were not included in the announcement.
    • Like x 1
  10. zNot Loyal Player

When can we expect to see a preview livestream of the new episode?
  11. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Take the time you need, even if the episode launches in late April.
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Likely in a few weeks, when we go to the test server.
    • Like x 4
  13. Eve YouTuber

not related to thread but is there a reason we can't change forums avatars anymore?
  14. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

King shark
  15. comicscomedian New Player

I am excited for the World of Flash point!
    Hopefully, we can fix the timeliness!

However, I do have a suggestion for a DLC to follow after this one:
    Young Justice: Spoilers
    Featuring:
    Robin (Tim Drake)
    Spoiler
    Superboy
    Wonder Girl
    Impulse
    Jinny Hex
    Amethyst
    Naomi
    Teen Lantern

I think this would bring a fresh re-imagining to the game, along with a few new faces. Just a suggestion.
  16. Metallix Active Player

Can we get more artifacts slots
  17. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

dont get me wrong guys but once again i only see the same kind of heroes....Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg

are we get some new villians styles too? idk im sick of batman i know i know many ppl like to see him again and again like ww too but idk i feel other chars dont get enough attention
  18. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Been buried in responses over the past few months, but Charon has been giving hints on what to expect. My guess is that we’re going to see updated Heat Wave and Citizen Cold in this.
  19. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

cold and heatwave that would be very awsome....well i know someone else i wanna see but no i dont wanna start again with it im just happy if we getsome diffrend chars now some that was nearly been forgotten
  20. darry3275 Well-Known Player

I made a thread about elite solos and duos not long ago. This is a step in the right direction, thanks devs! I'm pumped for the new episode. Now if I could get the backup uplink of attack squirrels........:D