Announcing New Episode: World of Flashpoint

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Whazues Well-Known Player

i'd say pretty awesome i just hope that if there is a world mission that acts like a solo instance (just like the anniversary event) that you guys atleast fix the Issue of the game freezing up at times and i know im not the only one who has been un able to get through a mission like that due to the game freezing then crashing while waiting for 3 hours or more for it to unfreeze and then the whole game crashes. Now while the game is not perfect and technical issues tend to pop up alot i still have fun playing DCUO rather it be daily missions, world boss spam's, events or queueing up for a solo to an 8 player alerts and raids.
  2. Whazues Well-Known Player

i dont know how you read my reply but i typed it calmly if i typed it while raging i would of had my caps lock on and not spaced the words at all
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The lack of sentences and paragraphing made it come across a bit frantic.
  4. Lightnings Revenge Committed Player

Please do not give us that Wonder Woman or Aquaman style please give us batman or booster gold because we already have that Wonder Woman/ Aqua man style in the game.
  5. Charon Lead Content Designer

I think the styles will be a bit surprising to most.
    • Like x 7
  6. Activison New Player

Im so tired of these double raids(metal part I/II, BOP have 2 raids that too much) please do less raids and more solo, duos. DCUO Community dont like use brains on raids, always somebody leaving cant wait to 8th player or a lot of low cr people, or sp below 200 or no arts, please make raids not more difficult. And always wasting 40-90 min for 1 elite raid also wasting a lot of time for needed players with roles arts and sp this all cost a lot of time and this is tragedy
  7. zNot Loyal Player

I think you just wrote the biggest nonsense i have EVER read on the internet.
    • Like x 5
  8. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

Long eared bat cowl with 5 pm beard please.
    • Like x 2
  9. The Multiverse New Player

We already have a plethora of Batman styles also...
    I vote King Shark because why not.
    • Like x 1
  10. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Post a teaser....
    [IMG]

You've been triple dog dared!!!!
  11. tukuan Devoted Player

I mostly agree with you in spirit, I hate waiting and broken groups as well, but raids are what the majority of the base seems to want.
    • Like x 1
  12. tukuan Devoted Player

Here's an interesting question, will elite duos give renown?
  13. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Try asking Saturn Girl if you can borrow a Time Bubble.
  14. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Days ago, while I was updating test server files I catch some Flashpoint Batman styles / gear pieces (boots belt pants etc). They are either NPC or character styles. Well ... or both :rolleyes:
  15. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Thank you!!!
  16. Oceanly Well-Known Player

idk she's been rather ****** since Emerald Empress Mind Controlled her
  17. Oceanly Well-Known Player

then
    they better give me yo-yo and Mera Styles
  18. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Ambushbug? Finally?

I'm joking, please don't...
  19. Scytthe Well-Known Player

PLEASE daybreak, PLEASE God, PLEASE Jesus, PLEASE anyone in this universe ignore this guy lol. Hé Must be trolling
  20. Scytthe Well-Known Player

Just join a good league?