Announcing New Episode: World of Flashpoint

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Eve YouTuber

No circles, Charon already said it in a thread like a month back. It will be the old bounties
    • Like x 4
  2. Wildcat Committed Player

can we have some spoilers?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve YouTuber

They should Reveal Flashpoint Batman Model! :eek:
    • Like x 2
  4. Oceanly Well-Known Player

please say we get yo-yo hairstyle [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. thedemonocus Loyal Player

A flashpoint version of superman would be cool to see.
    • Like x 1
  6. Oceanly Well-Known Player

all skinny and frail
    • Like x 1
  7. Wildcat Committed Player

Is this the version of Flash we will see this time ? (no powers?)

[IMG]
  8. Charon Lead Content Designer

1 is a longer crawl with 3 bosses. 1 is an arena style - think Hive Master.

Yes.

Not overly but the bracket list will prove useful further in the year.
    • Like x 6
  9. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Sounds promising :)

As I said before I will hold judgement until it hits test.
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Urgh, I hope the normal version of that raid is more forgiving than Hive Master normal was. :(
    • Like x 1
  11. Charon Lead Content Designer

Previous episodes and Anniversary Event. No God Ring but more old school traditional bounties and a boss that has the functionality of the world bosses without the secondary currency, time to defeat, etc.
    • Like x 11
  12. Eve YouTuber

Is there going to be a rare drop in one of the elites versions?
    • Like x 1
  13. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Are you able to reveal which developers are working on the two raids? Each developer always brings their own flavour to certain content in episodes, so it gives the community an idea of what to expect.

Where Quixotic might use 360 cone attacks and breakout mechanics (Darkseid's War Factory, Lady Blackhawk in Phoenix Cannon, second boss in Convergence of Unmaking), TLantern is a fan of the mind control mechanic. And of course you like giving bosses prompts to those group members who dare use an orbital strike or supply drop (Deathstroke, The Merciless, Vampire Lord, Grail, Zeus). Millbarge likes strafing runs and big lasers (Ultimate Soldier, Hive Master in Machine, Lobo and Steve Trevor in the LexCorp Tower solo, even the madness increase in Shattered Gotham) but use of the player's own movement mode not so much (Crown of Thorns, Shattered Gotham, Convergence of Unmaking). Just as examples.
  14. Oceanly Well-Known Player

Will we get a new healer artifact? and maybe yo-yo hair?
  15. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

No mention here of artifacts :O
  16. HarryPotter247 New Player

Just wanna see the new styles tbf
    • Like x 1
  17. sebfm Well-Known Player

18. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

I'm excited more so to see what the mechanics of this ep are. Hope it's alot more mind controlling and encasements or just being caged. Followed by being stunned can't move from one shots or all of the above. Last time I was caged or in a ball I used the bathroom and when I came back I was kicked. Why put these mechanics in the game if we can't use the bathroom for 5 mins? Maybe a pause button this episode? Could that be the something else?
  19. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

I hope the long crawl map is not all over the place like FGS and no jumping like COU. I prefer to fake dps those raids rather than support. I have trouble moving around mob to mob.

So yeah to arenas!!!
  20. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

If artifacts aren't coming to this DLC, what are you guys going to replace to compensate? Specifically I'm not a fan of some DLCs but if they come included with artifacts, I'll at least be curious about it in wanting to try it out.