[Announcement] Making Large Episode Guides + ALL Episodes List

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MarvelHawkeye, Nov 14, 2020.

1. MarvelHawkeye Well-Known Player

As some of you may know, I plan on creating very large guides before each episode releases moving forward. Additionally, I have linked a Google Sheet to every episode and seasonal for players to make a copy of or use to keep up with the upcoming episode guides.

Check in on this sheet as early as 1-2 weeks before a new episode releases, and expect to be greeted with a full guide to the newest content to come. A post in Oracle's Database will also be made for those who don't want to bother with a Google Sheet.

More changes are to be made, however, if you have anything specifically you would like me to add, reply to this thread letting me know.

Click ME to be taken to the sheet!

These guides will feature the following (for now):
    - Style Showcase
    - Investigation/Briefing/Collection Showcase
    - Base Item Showcase
    - Gameplay Walkthrough
    - Feat Guides
    - Vendor Information
    - New Items

I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone in this community I have watched grow over the past 8 years since I started playing DCUO in 2012. See you all later!
    • Like x 4
  2. raulpb00 New Player

Oh wow... Taking place here! ;)

I'm back with a new acc in PC, started playing on PS on the DCUO's 1st year :')
    Beautiful to see someone take that kind of initiative. Full support to you buddy!
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Great idea. If you want I did something similar on Oracle's section with Amazonian Inspired content. It might give you some ideas. I just don't have the time to update it atm.
    • Like x 2