Anniversary Name Reclaim (Please)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TalosStark, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Nope. Bad idea when they did it before, and it's a bad idea now. Add symbols or get more creative. These last couple or years I've made two toons Mr Ouch and MsOuch. I know there are still plenty of original names out there.
  2. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

I just made Ninjitsu Turtle a couple weeks ago. Kinda surprised that was available...
    [IMG]
    but hey whatever right, mine now lol.
  3. Rusty Metal Active Player

Bat Mind, is open I deleted it yesterday
    Bat Lock, is open took about a minute to verify it was not taken

I have 17 characters, homage and original, not one symbol number or x in the bunch.
    you can come up with something if you try.

I would never ever return to a game if I lost my character name, and this game needs people to want to return.

of course the name's I listed will be gone about a minute after I hit post, so click fast.
    • Like x 1
  4. Miss Adora Loyal Player

negative on that, like others say be creative. Try coming up with something original and outside the box
    • Like x 1
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

There's only 1 name in use that makes me want another name reclaim, and I would only want it if I could take the name from the player that has it.

My very first character I created in this game was my recreation of Green Lantern Jack T. Chance (hence my Forum User Name,) one of the more obscure extraterrestrial GLs introduced in the pages of Green Lantern Corps Quarterly in the early '90s. I was unable to get the names "Jack T Chance" or "JackTChance" for my character. The first one I think was because the game won't allow 2 spaces in a character name. But I eventually found out, thanks to the Census Data, that the 2nd one IS taken by another player. I've viewed the info about his "JackTChance" character, and that character has NOTHING to do with Green Lantern Jack T. Chance whatsoever! The character isn't even a ring-slinger! AND it appeared at the time that the character had been left unplayed for quite some time.

So, yes, I support one final name reclaim... to give ME the rightful name my first character should have had all along! ;):p

Until that happens, my character's name shall remain TheRealJackTChance, which it's been since I first created him.
    • Like x 2
  6. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

Does ALT+0160, ALT+255 and Alt+0173 work as characters? If so you could use those.
  7. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

I have to agree, i would love this, my character has a Zero in his name because of a level 4
    • Like x 1