Anniversary Event 2019!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Hraesvelg Always Right

They did change it. Running it every day on alts was such a slog...especially if hardly anyone was using bombs.
    • Like x 2
  2. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

The previous seasonal events gave out sixteen tokens/currencies per day, but I'm only able to find missions to give out six daily instead of sixteen. Am I unaware of another mission node, or does this event only grant six daily (not counting the weeklies)?
  3. AquiloFury Committed Player

One for the solo(a world beyond hope and fear, I believe?) One for the rest in pieces mission(one you get before coming into the zone) and three dailies I believe..so that's 5?..i think...im tired lol
  4. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

It's two for the World Beyond Hope and Fear, so six total. Thank you for confirming that there aren't any others that I'm missing. I was afraid that I was missing an extra ten a day.
    • Like x 1
  5. AquiloFury Committed Player

I realized that there were two for the world beyond hope and fear after I logged in and ran it lol...so there's 6 a day..plus another 26 weekly, 28 if you have the particle powered feat
  6. Lantern Harrisen New Player

I have a question. Is the New God Blue Aura collection piece still accessible in the main raid or in the solo mission. I still need a few more.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Drop rates for the older collections, like the 'Blue Hope' or 'Anniversary Antics' are beyond terrible now. I'm not sure if that's by design or just a bad RNG equation. I've got all these done, so it's not an issue for me personally, but I know I've run the raid 25+ times between alts and replays and I've gotten only 2 Antics drops and 0 Blue Hope ones. "The Source" is a bit better and I've gotten 3 or 4 of those throughout. I'm not sure how you would expect new players to even have a chance at finishing these drops at that rate? I get the new collections will drop more, but shouldn't all the older collections drop at the same rate as each other?

Reinheld
    • Like x 2
  8. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

Not digging this Future Joker look, Whether others like him or not I was really hoping for a Nuclear Man style one with emblem and a stand alone emblem :( Well the year just started so here's hoping ;)
    Other future styles would have been nice, like Sups tattered cape/hair style, the Flash's armored suit etc. Plus Bizarro's Ice Vision and Fire Breath :)

:D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Collect pieces drop in open world weekly(4archons) and the earth 3 solo, then the one in the vendor (I think, can’t remember if there was one in vendor)

(haven’t seen new god pieces drop in raid, I could be wrong if there is some, haven’t seen any this year drop in raid)

Blue azure aura collection pieces drop in the event raid
  10. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

I like the event gives me something else to do. Grinding elite raids and Atlantis, which is awesome btw, the underwater world looks amazing!

Missed the anti-matter event last year so much to do. A crown/rath double weekend would be awesome *hint-hint* ;)
  11. AcidCold New Player

So this event is same boring as a year before but we got new feats and styles and thats it ?
    Nice start in 2019 .
  12. FoolsFire Devoted Player

They do this so the creative team doesn't have to rush new content over the holiday season.
  13. AcidCold New Player

Problem is new conten is also boring after 2 runs same stuff over and over i guess they shouldnt destroy in game economy now there is no point of playing at all .
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  15. tinoman Dedicated Player

I've got sourced from the source collection drop from the Earth 3 solo. Ran event raid and weekly on 8 alts. No sign of Azure mist collections. No one in my league has obtained any as well.
  16. Vagrant Committed Player

Man you would hate seasonals in other MMORPGs then. Hoo boy let me tell you how long a seasonal lasts in Runescape, about as long as it took me to reply to this incredibly jaded post.
    • Like x 1
  17. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yea from what I seen past years, the azure aura pieces drop in the raid only along with the anniversary antics. Then the two new collections also drop in raid, however I don’t have an issue with the new collections. Only seen 1 azure mist aura piece across 16 alts, feel bad for those that need to finish that, drop rates should be adjusted for azure and anniversary antics pieces

And new god aura pieces(sourced from the sourced) from solo & weekly in open world
  18. tinoman Dedicated Player

I need azure mist :( seen all those collections going for 10-20 million a piece. And the actual aura in broker for 120m.
  19. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Rip :(
    Yea last year I also had a issue with them dropping, I ended up buying the last two for 15-20 mil, after I bought them the prices went up, glad I did then cuz I was annoyed how much they were
  20. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I just finished cleaning out my stock inventory from previous anniversary events in Dec....made about 600 million off collections and 50m off the aura....After seeing the drop rates this year I think I should have held out and made a billion AFTER the event.

Devs...Fix the drop rates already....it's insanely low.

Reinheld
    • Like x 2