Anniversary Event 2019!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Zamara Dedicated Player

The dropped gear seems to be bugged, it says 210 max on green gear but when i open it, it goes down to 190 on my main which is 243 CR rn.
  2. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

How do i know what the 2019 base items are??
    • Like x 1
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dcuo anniversary 2019 base items

Everything down to Discarded Cardboard Boxes is 2019.

Though I'm almost sure you indirectly wanted to point out that these items don't have the info in the description..
    • Like x 2
  4. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Nah...i didnt, but what u said helps...im not a base decorator only get feats for base items, so no i didnt know!
  5. Brit Loyal Player

How long does the event run?
  6. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Just until the end of January. After that, I think they switch to Valentines Day
  7. DCUO Addict Committed Player

8. Illumin411 Loyal Player

How long does the double Quardian Crowns last?
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The new stuff is always at the top of the list (learnt that after repeatedly asking what the old styles were :p )
  10. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

The event I specifically made my speedster for. Q-time, zoom!
  11. Eve YouTuber

Mepps said it was on by mistake and they turned it off
  12. Rigel Cygni Well-Known Player

Can I finish these feats without resetting?. I mean at least the joker style. I can buy the other stuff with alts.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes.
  14. Skallox New Player

15. Battlestar New Player

C'mon c'mon, we've got lots of murdering to do!
  16. Malakai Ragnarok New Player

How do we obatain the Apocalyptian base items?
  17. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

They on the vendor for 6 qwardian crowns(2 base items are 15 QC), they are sellable too, so vendor or by the broker
    • Like x 1
  18. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Happy Anniversary DCUO :cool:
    • Like x 2
  19. LANTERN DEATHZARRO Active Player

Hi Mepps! Why is the Antimatter Aura not tradeable or at least account bound? I've completed the 'Anti Up' collection on my Main Toon and the Aura would really look really nice on my Alt! Thanks!
    • Like x 2
  20. JeremyLacuna New Player

So... the terminal to activate the daily for collecting 14 antimatter essences on my main it's next to the Gotham Under Siege teleporter, but on my alt it's near the teleporter to the Antimonitor Metro zone. Thought that was weird enough to bring to somebody's attention.

Also... just recently returned to the game after taking a break for a couple of years. I remember the 1st year the raid was a daily. When did that change... assuming either it was meant to or i'm just remembering wrong? Getting old sucks. Lol