Anniversary Event 2019!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Attack of the Anti-Monitor Anniversary Event

The anniversary event is back, featuring open world missions, the Centennial Collapse raid, A World Past Hope and Fear solo, and a ton of new feats, styles, and rewards. Open your Mission Journal and look for "Monitoring the Situation," queue up for "Centennial Collapse in the On Duty menu, or use the Warp Menu to warp directly to the Metropolis Anti-Matter Invasion Zone.

New Styles and More!
    • Unlock a new style-only gear set inspired by Future Joker.
    • Look for the "Clown Prince" styles on the vendor for Qwardian Crowns.
    • Discover two new collections for a title and new Antimatter Aura.
    • Find new apocalyptic base items.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 13
  2. Eve YouTuber

Happy Anniversary!!! Love the Future Joker style!!! and I had a lot of fun running the content today, my favorite thing
    about the Anniversary event is how unique it is, even the missions, and it doesn't feel like the usual grind but more casual.
    • Like x 1
  3. drac0nisw0lf Level 30

Thought t'was 'bout that time.
  4. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

I'm not seeing the "Centennial Collapse"
    I tried running the solo door mission and the game locked up coming out of it.
    It locked up my computer so I had to use Task Manager to log out of my user. (haven't had DCUO do this to me in years)
    And, yeah, I now where they want us to post bugs at this point, but, then again, I know that they are probably watching this thread.
  5. Eve YouTuber

Wait Mepps is that enhanced version on the guy? because I don't see enhanced clown prince on the anniversary vendor
    • Like x 1
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Whoa! That Antimatter Aura looks AWESOME! Well done! :cool:
  7. nawanda Loyal Player

Don’t want to be Mr Negative all the time, but: this is more new cosmetics and no new content.

I can’t be the only one who is happy with how their characters look and isn’t motivated by playing Barbie and Action Man.
  8. Sivulla Dedicated Player

For me it, it was those double marks from the raid instance that was really nice.

Also if you are wondering why Anti-Monitor is bouncing around the battlefield, iconic characters with brawling attacks can clobber him around all over the place.
    • Like x 2
  9. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Is there a terminal in wt/HoD u need to re pick up?
  10. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

In fact, I already had before going and running the Anniversary quests.
    I though it was odd it wasn't showing up.
    So that's when I ran the solo door mission.
    Game crashed as I stated.
    I went back into game, and someone else was complaining about not seeing it.
    I looked where the event missions usually are and it still wasn't there.
    I looked in the 8 Player - I didn't think it was there, but thought I would check.
    Clicked back to the Events and still not listed.
    Backed out, mentioned that I didn't see it as well.
    Someone said it was in there.
    I went back in and it still wasn't.
    Went back out and someone said where they saw it on there's.
    Went back it and it was listed like it was supposed to be listed.
    I looked at the listings at least 5 different times looking for it, I know it wasn't there.
    Hopefully, they have fixed it.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is mostly what seasonal events are about.
    • Like x 28
  12. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Not a fan of the new joker style. Finished it after one run of the double marks this morning. Appreciate the skill point but i will never wear the style. that aura is dope, though!!
    • Like x 1
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Sorry, there is no enhanced suit.
    • Like x 1
  14. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Why aren't they giving out anymore anniversary cake toys or fireworks.

Why Mepps Why.
    • Like x 1
  15. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Looks like armor drops might be scaling strangely?

The green pieces were set to attune higher than blue ones in the item descriptions. And even then they're a good deal below current dropped gear. Didn't Anniversary drops usually scale to current Episode drops?
    • Like x 1
  16. 14OOs New Player

Are we gonna get the boost to CR 100 and free month of membership like last year?
  17. EconoKnight XIII Legion

That was always in the gift on the actual Anniversary date - January 11. We haven’t made it there yet, so who knows?
  18. Eve YouTuber

Oh ok :(
  19. TowerCitysFinest New Player

I'll take another free CR 100 boost, Battler Bronxey needs to slap that Comet guy but good!
    • Like x 1
  20. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I need a tintable(please make it a tintable) version of the anti-matter material (as seen on civilians where you remove it from them in one of the anniversary event missions)