Dev Discussion Anniversary 2022: Vendor Items

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Cardboard, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Cardboard Developer

Hey Players!

This is the forum thread for reporting feedback and bugs on the new vendor items and their associated feats.

Enjoy new styles and base items from the Equipment Supplier AE in the House of Legends, including new House of Legends themed styles, an updated LexCorp Salvation gear style, loading screen poster base items, Statues of Triumph, and more!

Along with these new styles are new feats for acquiring them!

New Feats:
    - Well Placed Investments
    - Somebody's Watching Me
    - Bloody Glow
    - Loaded Gallery
  2. Rejchadar Inquisitor

There is clearly some kind of error, on the character where I am 100% sure of the completion of this raid and alert ... I still cannot buy these 2 new statues ...
  3. sebfm Well-Known Player

Hello Cardboard,

Just wanted to say there is a minor graphic issue with Harbinger's accessory where when you look at it facing your character or low angle view, the projector disappears.

It occurs on PC/PS Eu Server, on PC. Can't test it on PS :)

BTW, real cool additions to the game :)
  4. Aetrius Well-Known Player

The Anniversary 2022 items seem to be the only ones showing what year they are from in the tooltips. I have multiple years to catch up on and am running multiple alts to have a hope of finishing in the allotted time, so I really don't want to accidentally buy the wrong items.
    • Like x 1
  5. Sleeping Forest Active Player

Hello!

So not specific to the 2022 vendor items, but the 2020 base item 'Invasion Portal' that teleports you to the Anti-matter Invasion Zone (while the anniversary is active) or the Watchtower or Hall of Doom. Can we have this base item revised to also include House of Legends or completely remove the Watchtower/Hall of Doom entirely and just be House of Legends and Anti-Matter Invasion Zone? Thank you
  6. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can we get some buff consumables on this event vendor too? Any other event has them and i actually enjoy running this event more than any other, leading to a lot of excess currency wich i'd like to dump in usable items instead of hoarding and turn them into cash later. :)