Dev Discussion Anniversary 2022: Seasonal Content

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Charon, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Charon Lead Content Designer

Hello all,

This is a one stop shopping thread for any issues with the reactivated past content for the Anniversary Event. This covers:
    • Centennial Collapse Raid
    • Speed Force Flux Raid
    • Speed Force Flux Elite Raid
    • A World Past Hope and Fear Solo Mission Instance
    • Metropolis Anti-Matter Invasion Zone Missions and Bounties
    The Content Team will be checking this thread for bugs and feedback.

Known Issues:
    • On Duty image for Anniversary is using Flashpoint imagery. A new banner will be replacing it.

Thanks!

Charon
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

One of Paradox Crawler's (the bounty) attacks made me crash earlier. On EU PS5.

I got raised in the air before I got rallied and disconnected.
  3. xm3n3hun3 Well-Known Player

I have an issue w/'Beast Tamers" - I only show I completed 2/3 or 2 of 3 - yet I completed all of them several times last night 1/11 PST

for some reason it doesn't complete for me and I don't get the reward - even though in the chat box it'll say you have done enough to get a reward of Nth metal.... such a time waster trying to figure it out - on my main toon windborne PS4

and since I have your attention - I complained to the daybreak site of getting errors while using replay badges on my villain toon - they say to re-post on forum.... Isn't that their job? why can't they just take all the info? I filled all the data entry fields which toon, when, name of toon - instead it felt like a waste of time again and this was for last month Dec 26 I believe (approx) the details I posted on the daybreak site.... Seeing errors at that time did not give me a warm and fuzzy.... instead concern was raised and self thoughts about did I do the right thing? am I spending the replay badges correctly for feat pts, which would lead to more skill pts on my villian toon...
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Could you confirm which renown should be an option from the Speed Force Flux Elite reward box this year? I haven't had a chance to run it myself, but my league mates are saying that Time Masters (the Save the Universe renown) is not in the box. Last year it was just the most recently released episode's renown missing from the box, this year it's the most recent two episodes (Save the Universe and Legion of Doom).
  5. DAnomalous Level 30

Can we get the House of Legends Decor Pack account bound please? Was able to bank the lair but not the decor
  6. Charon Lead Content Designer

EP41 was different and taken out on purpose but we're talking about whether or not that's the fate it'll have for sure.
  7. Charon Lead Content Designer

If it consistently happens we'll look into it so report that. One instance isn't enough to go on. Nothing has changed with the content or client work for those encounters so if you played them last year and it didn't crash you, it would be a different variable occuring most likely.
  8. Charon Lead Content Designer

Please go here in the official bug forum if you have questions/issues for Mepps on the subject.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/untradable-gifts.320575/
  9. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Bug report:

Theres a spot on hub which causing FPS drops / screen freezes. Its near villain portal. I put an image to reproduce it.

[IMG]

Walk around in that area in a random path, like I draw in red lines. Keep rotating camera left and right, up and down etc. and you will notice the issue.

I tested it with 2 friends; one PC player and another PS player. They both get same freezes like me. So something is wrong there.
  10. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

It's probably more the rally issue. But having bosses that teleport you can also be risky as it could trigger that same crash.
  11. BumblingB I got better.

I noticed a very long delay, when I got teleported yesterday. I even saw the DCUO logo and took so long, I thought I crashed and finally I found myself where I would normally get teleported to. I didn't crash and so far, I haven't heard any of my leaguemates crash that I know of, but it definitely was a very very long loading screen.

This happened only once and I did it several times that day.
  12. Siramez Well-Known Player

it just happened to me, same thing as described by other player, getting lifted up in the air by paradox crawler and guaranteed crash.
  13. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Can you wipe for the no death boss feats? Or is one and disband. Speed flux elite
  14. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

You can wipe
    • Like x 1
  15. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Ty
    • Like x 1
  16. xm3n3hun3 Well-Known Player

yesterday was reset day(1/13) - same issue occurs, except I see 1 of 3 or 1/3
    the prior issue earlier this week resolved itself the next day when I again ran the bounties for 'beast tamers'
    just a FYI - I hope it resolves itself today, but having to run the bounties multiple time to get credit for the weekly loot is discouraging..

17. DCUO Addict Committed Player

You only get credit towards the weekly mission when you complete the daily mission. If you want to get credit for more than one in a day, you have to reset the daily mission. When you fight the bounties and don't have the daily mission, it just counts towards the feats for defeat XX bounty YY number of times.
    • Like x 1
  18. darth_paul Dedicated Player

This was happening to me as well, I did two last night, but only got credit for one. I thought something like this might be the case.
  19. darth_paul Dedicated Player

• Centennial Collapse Raid
    • Speed Force Flux Raid
    I had an issue with these two. I completed the Centennial Collapse Raid and got my rewards, and then I did the Speed Force Flux Raid, and after finishing it and getting all the rewards, it told me to queue up again and complete the Centennial Collapse Raid again, when I just did it! o_O
    Why is this not counting?
  20. Rimuru Tempest New Player

I am currently having issues with the new house of legends lair. I can't place any of my amenities such as my teleporters, armories, and all others. a few of my friends also are having the same issues. Are there any solutions to this at all?