An Otherworldly Guide to Celestial

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Remander, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I'm in the same boat. All generator and gear has precision. Would be nice if they laid out their plan. Crossing my fingers they do something that will make up for all the material we spent. If we have to mod everything again, I'll quit. Lol, no. But I won't be a happy camper.
    • Like x 1
  2. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

So much material. I have 2 sets of gear all with some sort of precision based Olympian mod incl generator. SMH
  3. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

Thanks
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

Aviar made it clear that a mod replacement system would be in place and it would offer a smooth transition. I would not worry about mods.
    • Like x 2
  5. Greenchain Well-Known Player

Hoping that we get back bytes like usual and at least items like Monster Essences. Simple and Complex would be nice but yeah I was looking at my HL toon last night thinking, damn I'm gonna need a crap ton of Essences to do a total re-mod to Might and Celestial obviously just as bad.
    • Like x 1
  6. Tilz Loyal Player

7. Remander Steadfast Player

Sup, brother
  8. Tilz Loyal Player

started with unversity to start my master degree 2 months ago and just read through the stat revamp notes. :)
    • Like x 2
  9. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Trying to keep Cele flexible in healing at least.
    We still got massive range.

Just a heads up. Get your Elite gear now. And get the Power Efficiency mod now. You are going to need it. Or extended SC
  10. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

Yeah...Sacrifice has amazing heals. I was afraid to use it before but like someone said here...if you have a good tank you will be fine...so I tried it and it was like WHOA. Another thing, I did used the mass shadow concoction while I clipped Sacrifice with Blessing and it seemed to work well. I love Sacrifice now, I even got SC Sacrifice III.
  11. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

What is ^ my celest peeps????
    Im reading up the test section and im liking what's being put down!!
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Dps side improved quite a bit. Can't really find any complaints to it. Heal side I'm not entirely too sure, the high power costs require you to actually have skill and know what you're doing
  13. Celis Active Player

Hello. I just wanted to ask if you think this loadout is good? Does it do good damage? Is it op? Is it terrible?
    [IMG]
    OH and this is and old picture, so instead of ability #2 that is there I use annoit instead. I use the combos in all of them (except for the buff and supercharge ability, obviosuly.) For some reason, I don't feel I do the amount of damage I should be doing being a 190cr. My priorities in the skill tree are damage crits and precision, and yes, I have weapon mastery. 143sp (Idk if that's too low). Any tips would be awesome.

14. Celis Active Player

OHHH and I forgot also, I don't use that Supercharge ability anymore either. I use Cursed Idol isntead. Sorry about the confusion.
  15. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Just watched the vid in your sig, why are all the attacks yellow now?
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

They made all prec based powers might based
  17. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Well I better get to might modding. And I better get ready to replace my precison gen mods....

Is that loadout the best you've tested?
  18. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That loadout isn't the best, no. Still working on that part. Good news is plague looks to be the bread and butter.

Also don't bother replacing anything, the devs have a plan for recovering our mods
  19. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Is death mark a must have now? Or were you just teating it out?
  20. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

It depends. It's an actual option now.
    You want to be Power efficient in healing.. you better use DMcB. You want melee splash damage? Use DMcB.
    Or you could just not use it and do fine.