An Otherworldly Guide to Celestial

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Remander, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Remander Steadfast Player

I've been meaning to try that. I've just been so addicted to the multi-HoT loadout. I'm going to give it a go this week. :D
    • Like x 2
  2. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Dude, you're gonna love it :D
  3. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I have switched back to Celestial healing and while I feel I am doing a good job, I feel like I am seriously missing the burst I get from Electricity. I am using BcM, AcB, WotPcCS, CS, DL and CG. I happened to notice it was a problem if DL was on cool down and I needed some huge burst heals. Any suggestions?
  4. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

PcDL.
  5. Black Jaq Devoted Player

so changing BcM to McB and adding PcDl, would you remove WotPcCS? Will DL then overwrite cDL?
  6. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

PcDL is actually stronger than DL in Healing since you can get two of those off, while DL is still on cooldown.
    The healing stacks, but the damage doesn't.
    Not really a bad thing though.
    PcDL with McB is a monster healing combo.
    • Like x 1
  7. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Thanks. One of my league's Sorcery healers is beating me in heals (but not damage) so I feel I need to up my game. I have an unused Armory that I can set up and change on the fly if something doesn't work out for me.
  8. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I wouldn't be too concerned about that.
    That's bad karma for you lol.

Though, CG is the real trump you have over Sorcery.
    Mitigation helps everything ;)
  9. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

McB + PcDL = Heaven,

oh I mean Hell... ;)
  10. Remander Steadfast Player

Well, just ran BD with AcB, McB, PcDL, DLcP, Blessing, Sacrifice. My first time running with it, but found myself not comboing DL more often than not. Just needed more rapid burst healing. Will try it some more, but honestly like my old loadout better.
    • Like x 1
  11. Tilz Loyal Player

currently using CG, 2 Bufss, Wotp, smite, retri (combos) as DPS... i can keep up pretty much with other powers at midrange. Feels good to finish UMn as 1st on scoreboard (no i didn't use totem in that run) and beating a Mental dps with similar SP. (just synth modded on my dps)
    • Like x 2
  12. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Yeah, I tried PcDL and wasn't overwhelmed. Could have been that everything was dying too fast. We got into the hallways of Ranx and my healing and damage were both behind the other Celestial healer, so I switched loadouts to the one I was using. I also kept getting interrupted on both McB and PcDL.
  13. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

No one told me there were rapid McB heals in DPS role.
    Albeit yeah they're small but rapid, nonetheless.
  14. Remander Steadfast Player

Oh, yeah. I often use that for solos. Malediction gives you self heals, while cBenediction gives you the damage-based heals.
    • Like x 1
  15. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Sweet. Im using it from now on lol. Im a bit squishy
    • Like x 1
  16. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

For those with super speed, there's another loadout you can use using phase dodge. WotPcCS does godly damage.

I'm surprised anoint wasn't used instead of DP. Either way, does very good damage close range wise.

Edit: Credit goes to ApoSeinseii
    • Like x 1
  17. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Yup. Phase dodge still killin.
  18. Tilz Loyal Player

Hehe..apo..^^ yea phasedodge works. Leaguemates are using it for cele and do very very well with it (beasting).
    And apo is great for those loadouts with phasedodge.
    Another eupc :p
    • Like x 1
  19. Tilz Loyal Player

And yes..anoint for dp
    • Like x 1
  20. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Celestial just keeps looking like the best multi variety and balanced damage power. When you think every things been discovered, a new thing pops up refreshingly.