An objective observation on Iconic Head Pieces.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NCR RANGER, Sep 5, 2014.

1. NCR RANGER New Player

So last night I ran Gates so I could get the last 500 marks I needed to upgrade my mainframe and I got the Reward mission to drop from Cerci that gives you the Wonder Woman reward mission.

Now You can either choose from Wonder Woman's or Cerci's tiara as a reward. These are Carbon copies of the ones that appear on the Iconic Characters.

That being said wouldn't it make sense (and be fair) To have Lex's Eye Piece, Superman's Bang, Joker's Hair and Batman's cowl as rewards as well?
    • Like x 7
  2. BATWlNGdccu Active Player

yeah, it'd be fair.
  3. Rasta Committed Player

Before I'm corrected, What do Joker, Lex Luthor, Superman and Batman have to do with the Gates of Tartarus?

Also, anything involving Batmans cowl is a no right now.
    • Like x 3
  4. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

As npc's nothing, but what I'm getting from the OP, and I could be wrong, is that he wonders why 2 mentors get an iconic head piece drop while the other 4 don't. Yes I do know Bats and Joker have their robotic counterpart heads.
    • Like x 1
  5. John Brawler Committed Player

i agree that it would be fair, although, superman's bang would look terrible with most of the hairstyles, maybe in his case a wig that overrides your current hairstyle or headpiece?
  6. NCR RANGER New Player

Correct

A much better alternative, thank you.
  7. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Am I the only one who read this as: blah, blah, blah, Batman's cowl, blah. ??? :D

I totally agree though, and I hope we see more iconic styles in the game, just tired of the Batman cowl threads lately.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the other's being "more iconic" and DC/WB feels the need to protect them more or something?
    • Like x 7
  8. Ghostof91 New Player

Agree, that's what I believe are they Iconic head pieces.
  9. NCR RANGER New Player

Actually I have the "Batman Inspired Mask".
    • Like x 3
  10. Flashflood72 New Player

And how exactly are you in any sort of position to make a call like that? :p Just because its a hot topic of conversation in the community doesn't mean you can just try and shut down and element of his point.
    Yeah I think us wonder woman fans get the better end of the deal than you batman fans. My character is a carbon copy of wonder woman, you guys get death threats for asking for more than batman themed boxers and hoodies xD

I have this tiara and it very much is a clone of hers.
    • Like x 3
  11. Fenrir New Player

I wasn't aware there was a clone of wonder woman's tiara available. That is rather intriguing. I guess it kinda mutes any point made about a new batman cowl being unreasonable on the basis of "making you look too much like the actual batman". But im sure just saying that is going to earn me some hate here :p

Please leave your anger below
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Kforkrypto New Player

This is a very good point. If they've proven they can do it for one, they should be able to do it for all without too much trouble...superman's curl would be awesome!
    • Like x 2
  13. Fenrir New Player

Yeah 'jokers warpaint' would also be pretty nice
  14. Flashflood72 New Player

Its a little bit hard to bring myself to ask for things like wonder woman's shield when we already kinda get the good end of things compared to you batfans and your random items of clothing :p
    • Like x 1
  15. Fenrir New Player

At least our batman boxer shorts are fire proof....mostly.
  16. Mermaid Dedicated Player

The Dark Witch style is NOT a carbon copy of Circe's style, just saying..
    • Like x 2
  17. Nitefelina New Player

It looks like a head band that NBA players wear. That's why I chose the WW one, at least I get a star vs the Noble Warrior one.
  18. Flashflood72 New Player

Always wonder woman. Just the general rule I live by.
  19. John Brawler Committed Player

half the time when i see someone wearing the batman boxers i think of someone saying "see, my supersuit is completely indestructi.... aw nuts."
    • Like x 2
  20. Fenrir New Player

Yeah its not so good at stopping bullets. Or swords. Or fireballs. Come to think of it, its almost like boxer shorts aren't a real substitutefor armored legs.
    • Like x 3