An important note about dlc 29...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PolishEagle, Sep 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

The good players in this game have Joker as a mentor. It's something I have noticed the past six years. You can totally figure out a players skill level by mentor. Joker is the best players followed by Circe, then Lex. I am really excited to getting back to working with my mentor.
  2. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Do not tell him yet.
    • Like x 2
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  4. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

5. light FX Steadfast Player

This cant be serious.
    • Like x 7
  6. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

My mentor is Lex Luthor... Okay, cool story bro.
  7. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lol your such a cutie OP .
  8. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Little known secret but because of his popularity players that pick Joker get a super secret buff that no other mentor villain side has. Hero side.. The same is true of Batman. No really.. there was a special story all about it on 60 Minutes last week.

LOL Now remember .. make sure that tin foil hat is securely placed on your head tomorrow when the new DLC goes live so the aliens in outer space can not read your thoughts and learn how to defeat us all and become our Overlords!
  9. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Id most definitely say superman mentors reign supreme on hero side.
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Does that mean I'm in the cool kids club since joker is my mentor?
    • Like x 1
  11. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

[IMG]
  12. Aquajet Well-Known Player

It's just an unlisted awareness innate that will "auto" target passing cars. (pun intended)

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. spack2k Steadfast Player

and the most intellectual ppl voted for trump , its true.
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Only two? didn't they upgrade to 8 last year?
  15. stärnbock Devoted Player

well, it makes total sense that batman characters are OP in PVP, let me show you an example:
    they need to constantly keep up with superhumans even though they have no super powers themselves.
    take batman: he must train hard to keep in shape while using every possible martial arts style,
    he also has extreme high intelligence and also must be very talented to use his gadgets properly.
    on the other hand, superman has it all granted. he never had to train hard for his powers (though:
    he did some sparing with muhamed ali ones and may have learned fast with his super intelligence)
    therefore, in a combat simulation were everyones power level is set equal without huge differences,
    BOOM: the heroes and villains with most powers and least training get roflstomped by theyr opposites
    the less powers they have and the more they have trained to accomplish theyr feats... also: exobytes.
    [IMG]
  16. Proxystar #Perception

You've just proven his point.. haha

I kid I kid.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

buying mentor respec token now
  18. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lol, whatever. I think I picked my mentor because it matched my power, sorcery.
    • Like x 1
  19. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Are there any good hero players?
  20. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

a hand full, but like vil side alot are trash ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.