An Earth fix!?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Mini Lini, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Mini Lini Loyal Player

I think I'm dreaming... First time seeing Earth get an update fix in a year...

·Earth Power Type: Crystal will once again cast her Boulder Barrage ability.

Not a huge fix but....Something is better than nothing!
    • Like x 5
  2. Lacedog Loyal Player

Dang! Baby steps I guess.
    • Like x 1
  3. AIpha New Player

Got the ball rolling. I'm happy.
    • Like x 3
  4. Dogico Loyal Player

See at first I was like, but then I was like.

Seriously though I hope this is a harbinger of future earth fixes. Hell after this one, I may start using Crystal again.
  5. Cool Hand Luke New Player

Where you get this info from cause I haven't seen or heard anything about this
  6. Cool Hand Luke New Player

Where you get this info from cause I haven't seen or heard anything about this
  7. Mini Lini Loyal Player

Mepps just updated the Test server GU29 notes.

I also tested it and it works right on Test.
  8. Clutch_GT New Player

Bout damn time.
    • Like x 1
  9. StarStreamTuT Active Player

ive been using earth and i still see no change lmao
  10. exbattle New Player

When was this and did they fix the supercharges because earthquake doesn't work unless you had a full super charge bar in the left hand top side of the corner (under your name)
  11. Mini Lini Loyal Player

The only thing they fixed is Crystal's power move. It's not on Live server yet though, the fix is only on Test server. It will be going to the Live server when GU29 goes.
  12. shaun10656 New Player

finally crystal can be viable once again cause she would waist time trying to cast that rock barrage it rarely ever worked she might just get a spot on my tree again
  13. GrimMalbogia New Player

Could...could this be? I bet it was the FNL episode where she CLEARLY wasn't working properly that got the DEV's to actually fix her. Here's to one less broken power. My earthen brethren, today we stand tall. For we have finally had a power fixed. I say why stop there? Lets continue to bring earth up to par! We will not be silence, and we shall be heard.
  14. shaun10656 New Player

wait did they fix this yet or are they in the next patch?
  15. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

GU29, together with Sons of Trigon.
  16. chrisslayer New Player

im not trying to be rude or anything but i hope that you do know that spytle is aware with everything that happens with earth since he is earth. if there is a glitch or a bug with it than go ahead and post it, but dont post things like "this needs to be buffed, this needs to be nerfed, or things like this power sucks make it better" i just thought you guys should know before posting something stupid (not this forum) but something like everyone else has been doing.