Up-Votes Needed Amory Swap Bug.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by PsySomatic, Sep 21, 2021.

1. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Hello, I have been experiencing a bug over the past few days(USPS) and it happens anytime I go near a enemy.. even a training dummy.

Whenever I bring up the option to swap armories I am trying to do so, it just doesn't work until I am far enough away from the target.

This has been happening on every character I have logged into so far, and has gotten me killed a few times.. :D

Hopefully the devs can figure this out as it very much hinders the gameplay for me at least.
    • Like x 1
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Pretty sure I've experienced the same the last few days. I'm a lazy tac swapper since I do 3 at once so I have the same build on 2 armories with different artis. Since I play oblivious to the world, I usually hit to switch and carry on. At the end of 4 boss fights in ise, I was still in my sd/orbital/eog build instead of source/quislet/grim. At least one of those times, I noticed it wasn't switching and it wasn't on cooldown
    • Like x 1
  3. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Probably, there has to be others experiencing it and just don't noticed at the time.

But yeah, I thought it was my controller at first so I ignored it the first few times it happened. Then it happened and I died because of it and I thought, well that is gonna be a problem so I bought a new controller and.. it still happened. :mad:
  4. Treffy New Player

This is not a bug. The reason you are not able to swap armories is because you are locked onto a target, (due to the auto lock setting) and i see that you’re on PS so it’s a simple fix just press L1 to unlock from any target then you’ll be able to swap armories.
  5. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Someone on Youtube has solved this issue and it is NOT a bug. I was testing stuff the other day for another forum poster and was messing with the settings and I guess I left 'auto lock' on and that is what was preventing me from swapping armories.

Sorry everyone, I'm a dummy..:p