Amazons collecting in Gotham Under Siege...

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Sbel, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Sbel Devoted Player

OK, so Gotham Under Siege, the bridge where Villains have to bomb Amazons as birds for the Fire and the Sky mission (the corner by Catwoman, to all you heroes). A lot of times there are a couple dozen of them trapped under the bridge. This time there are like, hundreds, some on top of the bridge unable to cross, many, many under the bridge, some in the water.... It was extremely laggy in that area, and I had to wait a while for most of the amazons to load in.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Hopefully my images linked successfully. The images are from the PVE phase on USPC, I switched to the PVP phase and it had the same problem.
    • Like x 6
  2. MenToc Active Player

Looks like this might be a problem with the "Fire in the Sky" mission. Alchemist Zozmi is not there, and no one can try to "Bomb the harbor"

Looks like the amazons are not crossing the bridge, just falling off the side. Note that they have been falling into the river as well.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. MenToc Active Player

This looks to be causing a problem with the Balista mission as well. The birds are stuttering and moving funny due to the local load on the server.
    • Like x 2
  4. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

This happened on USPS PVP server as well. We were thinking it was Mepps' shenanigans. Haha.
    • Like x 1
  5. Millbarge Developer

Today's hotfix should have resolved this. If you see it happening again please let me know.

-Millbarge
    • Like x 2
  6. MenToc Active Player

Confirming this is fixed.
    Confirming this is fixed. Thanks for the quick work Millbarge!
  7. Sbel Devoted Player

It is fixed, but the hero Fire and the Sky is kind of broken. I'm not sure if your fix broke it or if the GU broke it, but it's not working well.

The Hero bridge has always had too few enemies on it. Now though... when I bomb the bridge and then fly back for another bomb all of the enemies on the bridge despawn. So when I get back with the 2nd bomb the only thing on the bridge is 2 enemies spawning at the beginning of the bridge. It's taking 10+ bombs to complete compared to the villains 2-3.
    • Like x 1
  8. Buzzardblack New Player

Now there is barely enough amazons to drop Greek fire on.
    • Like x 1
  9. Buzzardblack New Player

Villains side by the way.