Amazonian Life-Force?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aetrius, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Aetrius Well-Known Player

I finally saved up enough changeling life-force to do my level 21 breakthrough as there's no way I'm dropping a couple million for extras. I can be patient, I'm running this daily. So, I do the breakthrough thinking "I wonder how many it's going to take this time 30 or so?" Nope, just 2 Amazonian Life force and a few of the others. Great! Except I haven't seen a single Amazonian Life-Force drop, and I've run the raid weekly and the the duo/alert daily since day one. There are none listed on the broker right now, so does anyone know where these drop, or have any idea what the drop rate on them is?
    • Like x 1
  2. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Hard to say i have 4 active toons and so far didnt saw a single one Amazonian now imagine this moment when you doing breakthrought without a seal and you fail :) priceless .
    • Like x 1
  3. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I've been told they drop in elite
    • Like x 1
  4. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Oh so thats why people WTB Raid Reset at trade chat :) cool good to know .
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

Jade Rebel has been told correctly. They only drop in Elite content. Haven't heard from anybody getting them from reg. as well. So you might wanna hop in there or save some bucks for the broker.
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Broker it is! :D
    • Like x 1
  7. Aetrius Well-Known Player

Thanks for the info.
  8. dresserball Dedicated Player

Well I hope a dev will chime in here so we know for sure
  9. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Ok, I mean Schimaera above confirmed it, devs probably would just say the same thing :p
  10. dresserball Dedicated Player

I don't take people's words for it. I would like to hear it first hand as it is asinine that you can't rank up those augments without the broker or elite.