Amazon Fury

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LIEUTENANT MARVEL, Oct 31, 2016.

1. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

Hi People,

I don't have much time to play these days. I have trouble getting past CR172 even when I have almost bought the entire Gotham's Outlaw style set. Should I keep my marks of victory for any new vendors for higher CR gear in the Amazon Fury? Or should I buy the plans from the Vendor of the Gotham's Outlaw style? Can't decide and my buy finger is starting to get itchy.

Thanks.
  2. The Anxient Loyal Player

AF3 will have its own currency for vendor gear so no need to save the marks of victory
    • Like x 3
  3. Captain Neos Committed Player

AF3 gear will be purchased with a new currency (ancient coins). Mark of Victory will still drop in content but as of now will not be used for new gear.
    • Like x 2
  4. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

Should I buy the plans or complete the Gotham's Outlaw style? Thanks.
  5. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Definitely complete the style for the feat.
    • Like x 3
  6. Captain Neos Committed Player

I'd follow Little Sisters advice, getting the scraps required to craft the Nuclear set could take a long time so finishing Gothams Outlaw first would be more prudent.
    • Like x 2
  7. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

Complete the style it is! :D
  8. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

I just finished the outlaw style. Do I buy the plans for the chest piece or the weapon box or something else for the Nuclear style? :D
  9. Captain Neos Committed Player

With I'd get the chest, legs, waist or back first seeing as DWF is stingy with gear lol. Weapons won't really be a good long term investment since there are better or equivalent drops in that DLC.
    • Like x 1
  10. it_was_Friday Dedicated Player

DCUO Live says the name of your main toon does not have the feat completed for crafting a 6 pack each type of boost soder. Unless you plan on buying plans from the broker for way too much, you should spend your MoV on these rnd plans and complete the feat.
    • Like x 1
  11. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

If you're running KCT, you'll eventually get some 156 drops; and be sure to run Rit for those drops.
    • Like x 1
  12. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Did you finish the styles found in Vendor00 and Vendor22? That's a good place to spend your marks for feats.
    • Like x 1
  13. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

Since AF3 will have its own mark system and will drop a lot of gears that will provide a small progression (I call this drops Temporary Gear) I suggest 2 things:
    - Complete the current style for the Feat
    - Use remaining marks to buy Synthetics and stack them in the Bank to put in the new drops while you get the best gear from vendor.

I'm expecting to have at least 2 to 3 gear changes before getting the best gear piece from there vendor and since StatsMatter will not be at the same time as AF3 I'll be using Synthetics in the meantime to avoid using unnecessary recovery kits with the temporary gear.

I hate to have a gear with no mods but will not use recovery kits and crafted mods in green gear drops.

Just a suggestion.
    • Like x 1
  14. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

Thanks but I rarely get a good group for top tier raids/alerts. Sigh. I guess I will just focus on getting more SP. :D
  15. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

KCT should be an alert. Very easy. You can actually Cue for it. Or get picked up on LFG. All my alts run it.
  16. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I see you're missing a lot of duel and starter PvP feats, you could aim for those too.
    • Like x 1
  17. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

Aww. I really suck at PVP. I only won when I was playing fire. Do you think it's fine if I pay another/other hero/es to let me win the matches by paying him/her with in-game dollars or items? :(
  18. JasonIsley Devoted Player

That's no fun. You could always make friends and get a group together to build up your PvP CR
    • Like x 1
  19. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

Thanks. Maybe I will just do some races and some styles for now. I barely did those.