Amazon Fury III Missing on Steam

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by Alma Dark, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Alma Dark New Player

Hi, i recieve this episode on steam as a gift, the cd key is missing, as a read, daybreak don't wanna continue this method, and supposedly the episode is activated when i log into my account on the dcuo on steam, but, i still missing that dlc ingame, in the librery of steam is active and installed, but not matter how many times i enter on the dc, is still show to buy it inside the game, and don't have access to content, is there a solution? (not matter how many refunds i ask to steam, the matter is buy and access to the content) or that dlc is totally not steam-friendly?
    Thanks.

PD: We both not have the dlc, so is not active in wrong account.
    • Like x 1
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hi there. You should automatically have the content on your account when you log in from Steam (using the Steam launcher). Codes are no longer required. Please open a ticket with our support team at http://help.daybreakgames.com. The team will be able to assist in tracking down any errors here.
  3. Alma Dark New Player

Thank you Mepps for you answer, i have open a ticket, i hope this error will be fixed, i read a lot about this problem, hope was only a isolated case and can get fixed, really love the way taken by the dc (except this little problem hehe)
  4. jackdarkhero Active Player

I can confirm i have the same issue, bought the dlc on steam, logged in via steam launcher and it still wasn't activated.
  5. Alma Dark New Player

I'm waiting for and answer from the ticket, if a have a solution or something, i will publish it here, but try send a ticket too, as i see, it's a common issue.
  6. Entrust Committed Player

Quick question:

Was the game downloaded & installed by Steam? (When using the image marketplace is Steam displayed as a payment method for DBC)

I'm not 100% sure, but this might also be a requirment for the new DLC method to work correctly.

I hope you are able to resolve your issue (Power to the Premiums!)
  7. Alma Dark New Player

Yes, i have installed DCUO from steam 100% and have been using it by a year o so, and yes, the Steam in marketplace is displayed, in fact, i buy some DBC before recieve the DLC, i read some threads on steam discussions about this problem too, but without a solution to get the DLC, after i clam the gift, i log to my account, and mark the install buttom on steam library, log again, and again, and again, restar everything, validate files through steam, and the launcher, but still show that i have missing episode when see on duty, and in marketplace show to buy it.

Thanks for you wish, i hope too, and !Power To The Premiuns¡
  8. Alma Dark New Player

Suppor answer me, and problem solved, the solution for my case was:

Running Steam as an administrator using the following instructions, then try to run the game again.

Go to your Steam folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam and find the Steam.exe.
    Right click on Steam.exe and select Properties, then go to the Compatibility tab and select "Run this program as an administrator."
    Select OK, restart Steam, then try to run the game again.

I hope this solution work for others too. see ya on dc.
  9. Vitor5091 New Player

I'm getting an authentication error 0X0010 on PC,I played for several years and never had this error, first the dlc amazon part 3 that did not fall into my account, then DB when I went to buy it did not appear the values making it impossible to buy and now I can not buy anything or play ....
  10. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

help.daybreakgames.com/
  11. Vitor5091 New Player

Me too I buy AMAZON FURY 3 and I can't active in game steam dont open .... marketplace invisible value .... hungry
  12. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

http://help.daybreakgames.com/
  13. r3ma New Player

hey man.... a friend of mine have the same same issue... did they give you a solution? .. he send a ticket already but they didnt answer yet
  14. Tai Long New Player

02/10/17: the problem still exists, having the same issue. tried entering the code on website & ingame too (tho i know its no longer required, just hoped for a miracle i guess xD). devs, pls fix this. hardly seems fair that you take our money and don't deliver on the content. think thats what kids these call a "scam", if i'm not mistaken ;)
  15. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Contact Daybreak Games support with a ticket.

http://help.daybreakgames.com/
  16. Tai Long New Player

already did, no response yet.
  17. anzattipl Active Player

I have the same issue i buyed the dlc yesterday and i dont have it.
  18. anzattipl Active Player

My problem got solved by support team.
    • Like x 1