Am I the only Fire Tank that doesint get Healed at HoH Forge Spirit?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zylo, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Zylo Committed Player

Every time I solo tank HoH and we get to the Forge Master boss fight, the 1st stage against the Forge spirit I "NEVER" get any heals from the healer untill the 2nd phase of the fight happens when the Forge Master finaly shows up.

Is anyone eles going through this issue? trying make a bug report but its too weird to understand so am making this topic instead. what the heck is going on? :confused: how come I can never get healed?
    • Like x 3
  2. Illuminating Heaven Well-Known Player

I have experienced the same issue. Relying on my self heals makes me paranoid that I'll mess up and die leaving the team to be wiped.
    • Like x 1
  3. Swiftduck Loyal Player

As a healer I have never seen this happen. I've healed all types of tanks in this raid and have never seen this.

But it doesn't mean its not happening. Probably a bug that shows itself once in a while.

Try posting a video of it.
  4. Zylo Committed Player

It happens, It happens every single time I do HoH. I cant upload a video of it happening cuz I dont know how or have the software to do it. It be great if someone would do it tho.
  5. Zylo Committed Player

it sucks. the controlers literally have to be the ones to stun lock them at perfect times cuz if they dont and I get stun lock and instantly die the whole team is wiped. I have to use my accomplice, soder, supply drop and my personal heals at perfect timeing to make sure that I support my very own heals to make it through the 1st phase every time.
    • Like x 1
  6. Imsms08 New Player

It's not that your not getting healed it just that your stunned and can't block. Any fire tank that can't block dies extremely fast even when being healed. That's what you see in this fight, fire having nothing to reduce or help against taking damage before you get hit with it, and dying before you can get healed.
  7. Zylo Committed Player

Dude...am not getting healed point fact through out the whole 1st phase of the fight. I could be brought down to half health and no adds would be out to attack or pulled and my health would only be healed by my own heals. it would actualy stay half way and not budge by the healer wasteting his whole pwr bar to fill me back to full.
  8. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

I can confirm that this does happen. I believe its a bug. I would like to hear a Dev speak on this. I can effevtively Tank Throne, but the Neophytes are much harder to Tank. Weird......
    • Like x 1
  9. LanternLove Well-Known Player

The tank should not fight the adds before the forge master. This has proven to work better in the groups I've been in. Just focus with the troll to keep them stunned in a corner at a distance
  10. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

I also had problems getting healed in this raid. My healer was hitting me for 1-200s and I thought he was just slacking off. He relogged and it was fine again. Still thought he was slacking off, then I healed a Rage Tank for 1-200s the next day so it's a problem with healers and not Tanks.
    • Like x 1
  11. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

I know and absolutely agree. I just dont personally care for the mechanic.
  12. ArcBlade New Player

Our experience has been that the adds' hard stun blocks incoming heals AND pulls appear to duplicate or multiply the adds. Your troller(s) need to keep them stunned in the middle of the room while the dps burns them, the tank can cull a few and juggle them if they are coming in behind stuns.
  13. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Pressing the Share button will allow you to upload the video to either Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
    • Like x 1
  14. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, I've seen this happen. Not sure the trigger, because it's not every run. I've seen it when I'm right next to the tank and he's holding block.
    • Like x 1
  15. AL Lonso New Player

yeah this happened to me when I was fire. 2 different healers said so that I wasn't getting any heals. Not just with the adds I believe, even with the forge master it also happens.
    • Like x 1
  16. Zhouz Well-Known Player

Our fire tank does this boss solo just fine.. never heard him say he doesn't get heals. Video anyone? preferably with the combat log tab on screen.
  17. Remander Steadfast Player

I've been watching for it. I've only had it happen once, and I run with a Fire tank all the time. We just thought it was a random bug. Saw all the other reports, but have yet to see it again myself. Will keep looking.
  18. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

If it helps any me and my Healer are both Celestial. I had a Sorc yesterday not healing me or the tank but that could just be that I wasn't in the circle or they were bad.
  19. Flightboy New Player

I tanked it fine never saw this issue... Will rerun in the near future and try to pay more attention sucks to hear though... :/
  20. HersheyKiss New Player

The stuns are pretty hardcore and take your health down very fast. Ive seen this happen to all tank powers and other roles too and every person was dead in bout 2,3 seconds. Those neophytes need to be hard stunned as soon as they spawn. If u have good trolls it isnt a problem. Ive trolled it and not 1 person in the group was stunned for even half a second. Those adds spawn on a timer or as some die more spawn. Pretty easy as a troll to target the middle of the room and stun them as they spawn. I would say if your not getting heals it could be 2 things.

Either the healer/healers are stunned or u as the tank were stunned by multiple adds in that fight and died in bout 1 second. I have seen this happen with every tank power like i already stated. The fight was designed to have those adds stunned as much as possible for as long as possible. With over 3k dom as a troll ive been able to keep em stunned until they died, having strong dps in the room helps that alot too. Hope this helps the problem your having w/it :)
    • Like x 1