Am I supposed to be legendary?

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by Mr Furious, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Mr Furious Well-Known Player

I've been playing this game off and on for several months as a premium player. I've been on pretty regularly the last few days for the Halloween event. I logged In today to see a different screen and thought it might have just been an update. However I had missions for new bases, much bigger inventory and all the money that was supposed to be in my escrow. I checked my account and it seems I have 15 days of legendary access and I never purchased anything except for the 500 coins months ago to become premium. There is no unusual activity on my card.

Can somebody gift game time without me knowing it? I just don't want to be accused of hacking or exploiting.
  2. Mr Furious Well-Known Player

Is it possible I won a contest?
  3. Justicar New Player

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you. I've been premium for some time now, playing on and off. Recently I got back into the game (within the last 7 days) after being away for a few months.
    All last week I had Premium, then last night I noticed that I had been upgraded to Legendary. Panic set in for a moment, as I thought my son had 'played' with the cash shop when I walked away from my computer for a few minutes. Checked my email, but no charges were made.
    I really don't know what happened. I'm assuming that this is some type of promotion to encourage the user to upgrade to subscription, but I really don't know.

maybe I missed n email or in-game mail? I'll have to check when I get home later today.

Curious.
  4. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Seems like the time for a free promotion but usually they are announced ahead of time.
  5. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

There were a few people asking the same question over in Gotham - so y'all aren't alone in randomly being upgraded.
  6. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

you lucky little...
  7. Abisial Committed Player

If this is a promotion :( I just renewed yesterday