Alone in Duos/Raids

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by TheBadBat, Apr 7, 2015.

1. TheBadBat Well-Known Player

I actually don't know where to put this.May the bug discussion place is better but let me write it here:

When i do duos/raids with others there is a boss at the end as always and sometimes i play with some players who are far behind me so when i go near the boss there is an area and when you fight with him you can't exit the area and when I'm fighting with him my other teammate is faaaaar behind and he can't join me and then I lose and then he goes there alone and then he loses and so on ...

Please can you fix this e.x.this yellow circles where you normally enter buildings you can do it there to join the fight.Or other solutions but pls help...
    • Like x 3
  2. GoldMaul New Player

Are you sure this isn't lag and not a bug?

I've seen a lot of lag that looks like that.
  3. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Ahem - wait for your teammates? It's like an innate solution to all of those problems on all of those maps :D
    • Like x 3
  4. GoldMaul New Player

I sometimes find myself alone in some raids and duos after everybody left me. The Duos aren't so bad because I can solo all of them now.

But it's super frustrating when it's a raid.
  5. TheBadBat Well-Known Player

yeah i wait but it takes so long and sometimes there are on a cr lvl 60 mission lvl 100 guys and they just go through all the enemys and don't wait...
    • Like x 3
  6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

It's called not waiting for your team mate, no ones fault but your own, u do that in raids ur butt will get kicked
    • Like x 1
  7. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Yeah, I know what you mean. But teamwork failing is not something the devs can fix. The boss fight areas are not supposed to be permanently accessible, think about how people would abuse that to prevent wipes (die-flee-return to boss fight, rinse and repeat). It's either wait - or get your inner Deathmike out ;)
    • Like x 3
  8. TheBadBat Well-Known Player

ok thx
    • Like x 3
  9. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Exactly
    • Like x 1
  10. zeroman New Player

Slow down and wait. I give this thread a 0.
    • Like x 1