Almost Here...

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Couzintony, May 16, 2014.

1. Couzintony New Player

Every week my league has weekly giveaways and this week's is coming to an end... Hurry n sign up if you wanna get an aura, 6 plan er respec station base amenity.
    The video is in my Sig n just post your in game name in the videos comments.

I stream the results at www.twitch.tv/couzintony

What would you want in a giveaway??? Let me know!
  2. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Just send me something free. No giveaway contest needed.
  3. Larfleeze New Player

When does the youtube/twitch view begging end?
  4. DrDiabeto Well-Known Player

"Soon". I'm sure everyone and their mothers will let you know when it has ended because you're an important individual :)
    • Like x 3
  5. Couzintony New Player

im not begging for anything... lolz im trying to give away some stuff...

BUT I GUESS....
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. fyshinatux New Player

Base Amenities are tradable???? :eek:
  7. Couzintony New Player

the collections are... i have the entire set ready to be mailed to one of the winners...
  8. fyshinatux New Player

I...

I feel stupid now :oops:
    • Like x 2
  9. Larfleeze New Player

You sure aren't being subtle about it, either.
  10. Couzintony New Player

yea... cuz you know about everything.......http://gateswalkin.forumotion.com/t45-giveaway-changes o.0 and i stream the results so the ppl can watch it... lolz but i guess thats begging now... what do bums do then?....

[IMG]
  11. fyshinatux New Player

Dude, the guy is giving away free stuff... you badgered me for my 7 hour T5 challenge, you're pestering this gai about giving away free stuff... Really, is there anyone you're not rude to?

Who cares if he's giving a shameless plug for his youtube and his twitch? The youtube video shows the aura and collection pieces in his bank, giving some manner of credibility that he's not being fraudulent. Streaming the winner on Twitch is a nice way to give a LIVE announcement of the winner.

Apparently G-T-F-O is censored :rolleyes:

So how about the more polite...

Kindly remove your posterior from the premises. :D
    • Like x 3
  12. Couzintony New Player

yea! leave us alone!!!
    [IMG]

n thank you... at least you understand... lolz
    • Like x 2
  13. fyshinatux New Player

had to give the like man... dat gif :cool:
    • Like x 1
  14. Couzintony New Player

thanx...

so any one have some suggestions for giveaway prizes?...
  15. fyshinatux New Player

Blue Toothbrush... Ventriloquist's Wood Varnish... >.>

To name a couple :p

As far as legit suggestions, I would say the base amenity collections are a good way to go, I definitely enter for the bank or the broker amenity. Auras is a good way to go as well (so long as they aren't purple auras :rolleyes: )

Rare styles (weapon or gear, as long as it's trade-able), Stacks of Exos (bits/bytes).

I'd enter for any and all of the above. But atm, I already have the respec station, and I don't have a need for anymore auras right now, so I'll likely skip this one :oops:

But for the broker/bank/RnD station base amenities, count me in ^_^ (always need dem exos too <3)

EDIT: Another way you could go, which I wouldn't personally recommend to someone else, but I'd do this if I was to do giveaways, would be stationcash cards ($15) as a giveaway prize.

That's about all my thoughts atm ^_^
  16. Couzintony New Player

thanx for your input... yea i am trying to do complete collections er styles... (Master merc set for next week) and we did a psn card giveaway last week.

and since you said stationcash im guessing you are pc?...
  17. fyshinatux New Player

I am... :oops:

Guessing I won't be able to get in on the collection giveaways will I??? :cries:
  18. Couzintony New Player

no you wont... but ill see what i can do to get the pc ppl in this as well... gonna be hard cuz i dont play on pc ... :p
  19. fyshinatux New Player

Honestly, just the fact that you would be willing to consider trying to find a way to get PC people into this is amazing man. If it doesn't happen, no hard feelings, if it does, you're my new fave PS'er <3
  20. Couzintony New Player

lolz well i just found this...
    https://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/34690/p/3580
    Is Station Cash transferable?

Station Cash is non-transferable and currently non-giftable; however, SOE is working on features to allow players to gift Station Cash to other players and friends in the future.
    i have some station cash so once this happens ill give that away... i hear itll be "soon"