Ally Cannibalism

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Psycho Tech, Feb 1, 2022.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

i feel like this says "just like the happy meal, we put a new toy out every few weeks "get them while they're hot," but , at least they can be bought with in game currencies after a bit, and earned from feats, not as bad as marvel's avengers skin jobs
  2. Toshknight Loyal Player

i can understand them giving new allies cool abilities, / animations, but i have to agree, making new ones, better then the old or first released ones, that is not cool. i use the flash and reverse flash for my support for there movement support rolls, on my quantum speedster, i have the annoying bwl atm as my main ally for primary, swapping with cyborg, haven't leveled up bwl past 4 stars though, it gets expensive,
  3. ALB Dedicated Player

Who, Cyborg? You don't have 11 maxed legendary allies without money.
    • Like x 4
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Again, who exactly said you have to have all legendary allies? I never did. The game never did. Heck, I don’t even see players asking for players with 3 max legendary allies. You can play just fine with rare and epic allies. In fact one of the best Allie’s for combat is HoL bot. Which is a rare. So who is forcing you to run 3 maxed legendary allies?
  5. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

That won't work in the longer term imo.

Allies should be able to be fed into other allies the same way as augments and artifacts.

Unless of course this is a $-related decision.
    • Like x 3
  6. Toshknight Loyal Player

so. unless.... u had 18 alts or something maxed on source marks, not sure what the ally xp cap is, but, if he didn't pay any money but the 15 monthly fee, it may be possible, but you would literally do nothing else LOL, i don't know why some people in todays Pay games for service, try and say the do stuff that was clear done with help ergo money or "something else" i think it's kind of a crappy falsehood of people would be impressed, kind of like getting likes on a tweet / followers in social media.

MMOs need to go back to 2009 time in development and stay there, even 2007, no mmo today even with the same companies making them, SWG, has everything everyone that plays this game wants, but you can't pay to get, this games combat is a revised version of the NGE combat in swg's alpha state update they put out after having a good combat system in play, but the world may never know why people do things.

i just miss paying 15 bucks a month, and getting everything in game by playing, a DLC gets made, you buy that, but other then that, just the monthly fee, but as i say all the time, every game has a fortnite syndrome when it comes to MMOs. action rpgs, games like assassins crap Valhalla that try's to mix every genre, and just doesn't have a good base game story, or what ever it is.

gaming is all, consume, a week later, "im over that " whats trending" new, now, skins are basically like drugs now.
    • Like x 1
  7. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Pretty sure thats my point.
    We want em functional, they oblige w/out considering time an cost. I directly replied to the BS mepps tried to pass to us “these are designed as a collect them all kind of thing”. As i said, I call BS. Thats not how its designed, not at all. Theres only 1 “collect them all” aspect and thats the fact we cant burn em like we can everything else with a lvl up system.
    Mepps tryin to feed ppl BS on this, thats all im sayin and until theres an “burn the junk or outdated” avenue, im callin his BS. Simple as that
    • Like x 2
  8. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I barely use alts anymore, just not worth the headache. Arts,allies,materials etc. don't carry over so its just too expensive to run alts so what i do now is have 8 armories on my main so i can have lots of looks to play with and than if i get bored i might work on 1 alt here and there for fun but never max it and pretty much just stick to my main these days.

I have a few suggestions that would make this game more alt friendly but i don't expect them to ever happen but here they are anyways.

1. Make it so every style or material you collect is account bound and every character on that account automatically has it.

2. Make artifacts account bound and make it so every artifact is automatically on every character on your account so if for example you have the grim book and its at 200 than every character will also have the book at 200 and if you also have another art at say 160 every character has that art at 160 and then you just have to collect all the artifacts 1 time and every character on your account will be able to use them.

3. Every feat should be made account bound so if you get that feat on 1 character every character on the account automatically gets that feat instead of making us spend tones of money feat unlocking.

4. Make all allies account bound and make them so if you level up for example flash to level 8 flash will be level 8 for every character on the account.

Basically with these small changes alts would be much more appealing since you would be making the same progress no matter what character you were playing as.
    • Like x 1
  9. Brit Loyal Player

Times like this, glad I play a Support Role.

I've got Cyborg for his passive Energy Regen, and other than that, I have yet to see a really must-have one as a healer.
  10. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

So, collect them all like this?
    [IMG]
  11. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. GregTheFarmer Active Player

If you're not going to do this then y'all need to come out with a double fortification ally xp event.
  13. Wallachia Devoted Player

Fujoshis of the whole world:

[IMG]
  14. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

My brain immediately was just like:

[IMG]
  15. Toshknight Loyal Player

[IMG]
    yes.... we will need it