Test Discussion Ally: Black Adam

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Cardboard, Sep 21, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jolaksi Well-Known Player

It is not hard to grasp and I think Power of Aten clearly explains what the passive does just fine.

Taking Ice for example. Impaling Ice:
    • Generates 157 Supercharge without Power of Athen / Soul Cloak
    • Generates 198 Supercharge with Soul Cloak (157*27)/100=42
    • With Power of Aten + Soul Cloak equipped, SC generator should generate 237 Supercharge. (Most likely Power of Athen using base sc generator number which is 157 instead of the one boosed with Soul cloak (157*25)/100=39 SC boosted by Power of Aten)
    • Like x 1
  2. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

Assuming it stacks, yeah, my only question was if it would or not
  3. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Suggestion
    Superman's Combat Ability applies the Frostbitten power Interaction. Maybe Black Adam's Divine Destruction should apply the Electrified power interaction.
    • Like x 2
  4. Cardboard Developer

Hey players!

Sorry about Power of Aten. I've got its fix in, and will let you know when it arrives to the test server.

As for how it works. It's a percentage of the extra supercharge given by supercharge generator abilities. This is further increased by Scrap of the Soul Cloak.
    • Like x 5
  5. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Thank you for the response. Can't wait to test it. As long as I can fill up my supercharge meter faster, I'll be happy. So far I intend to use Quislet, Eye of Gemini and Scrap of the Soul Cloak while in tank role and either Atomic, Ice or Rage.
  6. Cardboard Developer

Also, for people accidentally picking up the Strength of Amun's Spirit Orbs, I could lower the pickup radius so that you have to be closer to pick it up.
  7. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Did you happen to see my suggestion? Not sure if it's feasible, but perhaps can help. Not sure of the direction you are taking with it, though.
  8. RTX Well-Known Player

Was reverse engineering Power of Aten (Base Address, i dont trust chat log) since i couldn´t see any increase with my eyes, same as others couldn´t. (Supercharge range from 0-10000 or with artefact 12500 points)
    [Supercharge Generator]
    Base 195 points
    With Black Adam ~244
    With Quislet ~305
    With Quislet and Black Adam ~349

However the "first use", will give 157 points but isn´t base.
    So it does increase for ~25% of the [Supercharge Generator] Ability.

However, i feel like it could be increased to ~50%, that way it would become "visible" and or has a balance to the % of Quislet.

See this as information if you tought it doesnt work. And discuss about the numbers.

Edit: Haven´t checked for Soul Cloak, however if i remember correctly it sits at ~27% when max, so add ~50 points on each stat when using it. Still shouldn´t be required to have players atleast see a minimal impact on supercharge generation when buying this Ally.
    • Like x 1
  9. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Okay just came back from testing Power of Aten. There's still no visual indicator but I did see a slight increase in my supercharge generator ability. For a legendary ally and at max rank 10, 25% is too minimal for what the ally and experience to rank it is worth. Perhaps 35% is fair?

In the DPS perspective I can see it being useful but if we want to be fair Power of Aten needs a slight increase. Not all supercharge generator abilities are long range, some are close range like Atomic, Rage, Ice is mid-range. You're sacrificing your safety just so you can be able to pull off your supercharge ability and for it to only be 25% is not worth the risk. Celestial, Sorcery, Fire have long range supercharge generator abilities so for them it's useful and safe to use.

As a battle tank or tank in general I won't be using Power of Aten as it is right now. EOG, Quislet and Scrap are more than enough especially when you use 25% superchargers instead of the regular 50% and 100%. When i saw a slight increase from power of Aten and just popping unstoppable as Earth I noticed a slight jump but when in conjunction with EOG, Scrap and Quislet I can spam Pheromone Blooms, 3/5 I'll have a full 25% supercharge filled up. The other 2 I just have to press Unstoppable once or twice and it'll be full again.

What I was hoping was for 50% superchargers to be more used than 25% superchargers. Not sure how to feel about Power of Aten right now.
  10. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

If you want Finishers to be the new META (FOR ONCE) The orbs should be stackable for each different Black adam ALLY.. 1 orb buff per Black adam ALLY.. AT MAX buff should be 2 Black adam ally buffs. Which would also increase META ownership of black adam $$ ;)
  11. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Orbs should have indication with an effect to let you know the BUFF is active..

Orbs should be unobtainable after consuming an orb already from the same Ally
    • Like x 2
  12. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Allies
    Black Adam
    • Fixed Power of Aten not working.
    is this feature already on the test server? i tested on several powers (earth, fire, ice) and didn't notice any increase...during the tests i also found a bug with earth "supercharger generator", it doesn't trigger Quislet "Mega Blast" attacks...and another bug with Flashpoint Batman passive skill "Combat Sature" (the animation of bats disappeared)....
  13. Penryn The Gadgeteer

The easiest way to test this passive is to setup a "Supercharge" tab and have it open while testing. Here is a demonstration with and without Power of Aten:

You can see the "Power of Aten" tick in the log.

My Supercharge Generator does trigger Quislet's Mega Blast, but doesn't increase its Supercharge healing with Power of Aten active.
    • Like x 1
  14. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    The Math for Power of Aten is weird. Here is an example with Stasis Field, no Tac Mods, without any Artifacts equipped, and using a max level Black Adam:

Setup/Results:
    1. No Power of Aten:
    150 + 45 = 195

2. With Power of Aten:
    150 + 45 + 37 = 232

The 37 is for the Power of Aten tick.

25% of 195 is 48.75. The 37 tick works out to ~19% of 195.
  15. Rejchadar Inquisitor

You used Power Gadget while bug is happening with power Earth and supercharge generator "Unstoppable"...
  16. Penryn The Gadgeteer

In your original post, you wrote:
    "i tested on several powers (earth, fire, ice) and didn't notice any increase"

So I cited an example of something that is working. It is helpful to get video or screenshots of these issues.

Trying out Earth now, I noticed that it isn't generating the The Power of Aten tick or Quislet Mega Blast when using Unstoppable. Here is an example:

So Power of Aten isn't working with all Supercharge Generator powers and it isn't giving the correct percentage boost when it does work.

EDIT:
    I did confirm that Power of Aten and Quislet Mega Blast work with Impaling Ice.
  17. Rejchadar Inquisitor

English is not my native language, besides, I probably wrote too crumpled.

There are three bugs in my post:

1. Power of Aten does not work with some powers (earth, fire, ice...maybe with others, I didn't have time to check all power)

2. Unstoppable won't tgriger Mega Blast

3. Flashpoint Batman passive skill lost its activation animation...(it used to be (bats))
  18. Penryn The Gadgeteer

It is working on Ice for me:

You can see the Power of Aten tick generated 37 supercharge.
    • Like x 1
  19. Rejchadar Inquisitor

you are right, the bug is only with the Earth, I confused something with fire and ice ... my apologies ...
  20. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I rechecked all the Powersets:

Earth and Water do not trigger Power of Aten

Earth Supercharge Generator does not trigger Mega Blast
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.