Allies and Armories

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Light Bender92, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

Just noticed something with them and wanted to know if this was intended or not, but there’s ways to get allies to change with your armory switches.

If you restart the game for any reason (let’s say you log out for the day and log back in the next) when you switch armories, the allies don’t change. i.e. if you have zoom, cyborg, and oracle equipped in dps stance and then switch to troll, then they’ll still be equipped when you switch to your troll armory.

That being said, there’s a way to have them change with your armories. Equip the allies you want and imprint your armory (click imprint all) then go to the next armory (switch your allies around as you like) and do it again. You’ll notice that now when you switch thru your equipped armories, your allies change with them.

Only caveat with this however (and this is why I’m thinking it’s either not intended or broken): as I’ve stated is, every time you log out, when you log back in, switching armories won’t change your allies. This means you’ll have to imprint them every time which can be a little tedious.

If this isn’t working as intended, devs I strongly urge you to find a way to keep this in game because swapping around allies can be tedious, and it’d be nice to just be able to switch armories and the passives I want for trolling are already equipped.
    If it is working as intended, then I just wanted to point out these issues with the system as of right now.
    • Like x 2
  2. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah I noticed that as well but couldn't figure out if it had anything to do with logging out etc .
    • Like x 1