All I want for St. Patrick's Day is...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Flair, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Flair Well-Known Player

...a bar table to go with all the cool booths from last year. Definately a clean empty-topped one but maybe also one that has full drinks on it, one with a tower of empties and maybe even one for closing time with upturned chairs.
    What is the one thing you hope to see when Myx makes his trip to Metropolis this year?
    • Like x 2
  2. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I would like more seasonal auras. I really love the ones they have made for the last two seasonals.
    • Like x 1
  3. Mermaid Dedicated Player

I'm sure we'll get it! Maybe a clover aura and rainbow??

Anyways, I too would love bar tables to match the pub booths! I'd like some more bar accents like wall cabinets with drinks displayed and a ceiling wine glass rack!
    • Like x 2
  4. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Those both sound amazing.
  5. Greenchain Well-Known Player

Beer Pong table. Gotta be done. That is all.
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Let's talk shall we?

How about A juke box so we can listen to some cool toons while we have a cold one after that hard day battling evil.. or being evil.

Now we have a juke box how about a small disco style dance floor... you know with blinking light panels .

Let's get classy.. we have the huge beer keg so why not a wine rack? no not the hanging kind a floor to ceiling one that the bottles lay flat in shelves.

For the walls? Hey how about a moose head? Maybe with a couple hats hanging from it. Like oh Jay Gerrick's steel helmet and Hawkman's cowl?

also for the wall because I have characters that haven't been able to do this in 4 years.. A set of doors leading to the men's and women's room .. we are drinking beer here! We need a potty.. BAD! lol They don't need to lead anywhere and NO we don't need an actual toilet JUST doors that lead to the bathroom.
    • Like x 1
  7. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I'd like an actual event this time ...