All Communications are playing AFTER

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Little Sister, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

A league-mate noticed it today after we ran Wayward Souls. USPC - Hero Side.

He said he had Oracle outlining a mission. I'm not sure which mission, though. I don't believe Oracle speaks in Wayward Souls. We had run With A Vengeance before that, but it could have been from a mission he was in well before that. I've noticed this problem occurs sometimes after running multiple instances and then it plays the dialog from 3 or 4 instances back.
  2. veld Level 30

Yes it's been happening a lot for me the last few days leveling on the villain side.
  3. DC_Homeslice Developer

Thanks! I appreciate the heads up. Can you guys let me know what platform you are seeing this on? PC, PS3, or PS4? We're trying to isolate it right now to see if this is related to the other Comm bug we already fixed, or if it is a new bug, but with the same symptoms.

Best,
    DC_Homeslice
  4. veld Level 30

US PC here.
    • Like x 1
  5. GreenNightWingz New Player

excuse me does anyone kno how to fix error 11001 i tried everything but nothing worked any help plz?
  6. Milutin Mujovic Well-Known Player

There is also a bug with some missions (for example John Stewart and Sinestro in Metropolis City Hall duo) where we can barely hear one character speaking.
    Not to mention wrong subtitles and uses of ? instead of ' most notably in Trigon's prison, in the last scene with Wonder Woman and Circe.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.