all chat channels are gone

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by sheriffgoff, Feb 17, 2020.

1. sheriffgoff Level 30

so logging in today DisConnected Universe online at it again with more buggs. logged in to find all custome chat channels gone all text channels gone even my tabs gone. dont know whats up but damn devs come on we love this game and its always something getting messed up. just spent 200 buck this weekend and this feel like a slap in the face
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

A little more info would be helpful. I play on the NA PS/PC server, none of my tabs were missing.
    • Like x 1
  3. Draconiano Committed Player

(If you are on PC)
    All that stuff is stored in a folder in your PC, maybe you deleted it by accident.
    • Like x 1
  4. sheriffgoff Level 30

I play on PS4 US server i had to adree to a tos agreement before logging on and then when i i did log on they were gone
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Did you try logging off and completely closing the game, then restart the game?
  6. sheriffgoff Level 30

yes tried everything still the same way today its just DC and bugs and nothing ever working properly. I've excepted this a long time ago but it would be nice if the devs would fix all these issues in the game
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It sounds like it might just be an issue on your end. Or possibly something intermittent between you and the game's server. You can put a ticket in with support and they may be able to help you:
    https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/categories/204228467-DC-UNIVERSE-ONLINE