Again - launchpad unable to connect 4-503 error

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by MoJoPower, Jan 25, 2017.

1. MoJoPower New Player

anyone getting a launchpad network error even before login screen? a friend in another country and i are having that same problem.

"LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visit https://help.daybreakgames.com for assistance.
    (4-503)"

yeah, tried my launchpad. happens with or without steam. tried deleting cache in folder too and still didn't help
    another friend of mine was able to login using steam, but i am still getting same error.

now it goes to login screen, but when i try to login, it gets stuck on "processing" and gives "error completing request".
  2. MoJoPower New Player

logged in, but took about 15 attempts.
  3. Bung Hole New Player

I am having the same issue, it happened yesterday as well but resolved it self no its happening again. The settings on my end (firewall, malware etc.. ) are all correct.
  4. Catnip New Player

Having the exact same issue right now.
    "LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visit https://help.daybreakgames.com for assistance.
    (4-503)"
  5. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Same, cannot login to the game. Same exact error message as listed above.
    • Like x 1
  6. BocaLocura New Player

same i cant log in. same error message
  7. SmokeyBear Active Player

8. z00merang New Player

According to their Twitter feed:
    RT @DaybreakGames: We are looking into an issue impacting logins and server performance. Thanks for your patience!
  9. Catnip New Player

As much as I'm sure they want to be like Trump, the most appropriate way to communicate with users about problems would be their own support forum -- not twitter. Social media should be secondary. (Sad!)
  10. Biomedical New Player

Yes they should have issued an official announcement on these forums FIRST. Even after experiencing this issue for three hours now and reading about others experiencing the same on Twitter and Facebook I still don't see an official announcement from Mepps. Sadly I had to go to Twitter just to try and report the issue because until about 30 minutes ago I couldn't login to Daybreak and/or DCUO account / forum page.
    • Like x 1
  11. Jabati New Player

Soo... I was playing the game through steam which caused awfull and hardware dangerous shutdowns. Twice one of them made me redownload part of the files through steam (rnd 6gb) and then again through launcher (rnd 2gb) which with my dsl took rnd 3 hours without constant monitoring of launcher shutdowns. So I've read on one of the forums that installing the game out of steam fixes the issue so I decided to go for it. Unfortunately it was until later I've read its a good idea to save the unreal3 folder and add it to the new installation to save time. With the launcher constantly going off I spent the entire last night and part of yesterday to download the game again. When I returned home from work i had bout 2gb left tonight so finally around 1am I was able to run the game - did the daily anti matter quests and a few duo instances. I was planning to buy membership today so I went for it. Couldnt do it through marketplace cuz didnt have my card added yet so I left the game, bought the membership through the website and.... POOF!!! Got the same error now as you guys... Do they want me to become a hater or what?